This Isn't a Hunt, It's a Suicide Mission

"And you're sure I'm ready for this?" you asked Raphael as you put on your motorcycle gear. "I haven't even been on a Demon Hunt yet..."

"Do you remember what I told you when I first Blessed you?" Raphael asked, keeping his eyes forward. "About how the Blessing will warn you should a demon come near?" You nodded as you grabbed your riding jacket. "The Blessing also obligates any angel to keep you alive, including Lucifer."

"That can't be fun for him," you said, trying to pull on your jacket.

"I don't believe that it will be," Raphael said, lightly grabbing your dominant arm before you put on your jacket completely. Raphael waved his free hand, making an Archangel Blade appear in his hand. You curiously observed the blade in all its beauty. The golden metal that fabricated the blade was sharp and twisted with Enochian Runes etched on each of its three sides. The black leather that was wrapped around the hilt was so polished it shined almost as bright as the blade itself in the light. "This is for you."

"...What?" you questioned, locking eyes with Raphael. "Isn't that yours?"

"Don't be silly," Raphael chuckled. "My blade's hilt matches my wings. It also doesn't have your name engraved in Enochian." Raphael turned the blade in his hand and showed you the engraving that was your name. Enochian was a beautiful language with intricate lettering when it comes straight from Heaven. The Enochian literature that humanity had was a much more watered-down version. "This was created three weeks after I initially Blessed you. We, as Angels, are supposed to gift a weapon to you once we believe you are ready. It will stay hidden when you have no use for it but, when summoned, it will appear in your hands within the second."

"How will it disappear?" you asked, admiring the blade.

"This might cause you some discomfort," Raphael said as he pressed the tip of your blade into the base of your wrist. You flinched at the little shock of electricity that went through your arm. "The blade will become part of you. It will never dull nor rust and the weapon is impervious to any kind of magic. In other words, it won't break." Raphael pressed the blade into your skin. You winced as Raphael said a quick apology before the blade started to glow and fuse with your skin. In a flash of light, the blade was gone and a simple line art tattoo of your Archangel Blade was on the inside of your dominant forearm. Raphael released your arm as you stared at the new markings. "This weapon can also change its form whenever you desire. You simply need to envision the weapon you need and it will appear in your hand. The standard form is what is set on your arm."

"This is incredible," you beamed, locking eyes with Raphael. "Thank you!"

"You're very welcome," Raphael chuckled, as he grabbed your motorcycle helmet off of your bike's seat. "Use it wisely tomorrow and remember that the Winchesters' lives should be protected as long as yours is not in jeopardy."

"In other words," you hummed, pulling the rest of your jacket on, "don't die while trying to save the Winchesters from doing something stupid."

"Precisely," Raphael agreed, handing you your helmet. "Castiel will do that for you."

"Just as long as I don't show him my Blessing, right?" you asked, putting your helmet over your head and flipping up the visor. "He won't know unless I tell him?"

Raphael nodded as he walked around your bike. "Castiel won't know a thing. Half of Heaven is unaware of your existence as well. It's a safety precaution I've worked hard to maintain." Raphael grabbed your overnight bag from the table and sighed. "Michael may believe that no angel would dare side with Lucifer, but I'm a bit more... pessimistic."

"I mean, I believe you have every right to be," you said, shrugging. "I heard about Uriel through Chuck a week ago... That had have been a hard pill to swallow."