I Was Promised a Show

"Come on, Ishim," Lucifer sighed, picking up another Djinn by the throat. "Let out some anger here, it'll help you out when she tells Michael and Raphael."

"How? I'm going to be killed or locked in a cage," Ishim growled from the corner of the room.

"For one, it'll get that anger out so you don't lash out at my brothers," Lucifer said, squeezing the Djinn's neck. "For two, if you're in the right head space, you could come up with a damn good excuse."

"You of all beings know that I can't," Ishim growled, eyes flashing.

"Don't you flash your eyes at me," Lucifer growled back, squeezing the Djinn's neck so tight that its head separates from its neck. "You got yourself in this situation long before I got out, you should have never told Lily Sunder those secrets. Hell, I wouldn't have done that! I'm just trying to do my part of the redemption thing." Lucifer used air quotes as he made his way to the only surviving Djinn and Arnold Müller, his eyes flashing red to match his insane grin. "Have it your way."

"Please, don't kill me," Müller pleaded, his voice cracking. Lucifer thought it was hilariously pathetic and started laughing, only making Müller beg for his life more. "Please, don't do this."

"Alright," Lucifer grinned, squatting down to Müller's level. "Give me one good reason why I should kill you, 'cause I can think of a hundred in favour of your slow and painful death."

"I-I," Müller stuttered, annoying Lucifer with his voice. To emphasize his impatience, Lucifer shot his hand through the Djinn's chest and ripped out its heart, killing the creature. 

"Tick tock, mortal," Lucifer snarled, displaying the Djinn's heart.

"I'm one of the most resourceful people you'll come across," Müller said quickly. "I can make a deal with anything."

"Is that really all that you've got?" Lucifer snorted, his eyes glowing red. "I already have millions of lackeys that can make better deals in death." Raising his hand, Lucifer prepared to make the fatal blow until he heard your voice in the back of his head.

Lucifer, you prayed, getting Lucifer's attention. Don't kill Müller, not yet. There's something going on and he's going to give us answers.

You and Lily were slowly making your way through the mansion, covering each other's backs. If there was a kind of creature you feared more than anything, it was one that could mess with your mind. Angels, demons, and Djinn specifically fell under that category. There were two kinds of Djinn in the world of Supernatural, and neither of them was one you wanted to get trapped by. The first kind was the most common, these Djinns did one of two things to their victims, eat them immediately or put them in their own fantasy lands made up by the desires of the victim's mind. The other kind of Djinn had the same tendencies as its siblings, but instead of inducing fantasies, that kind of Djinn induced fear. Whatever the victim was afraid of, the Djinn would create a hallucination fueled by that fear. Needless to say, with your fucked up mind, getting touched by either type of Djinn wouldn't be good.

"Why did this place have to be so damn big?" Lily grumbled, readying a spell should the situation call for it. 

"Don't know, don't care," you whispered back before continuing your prayer to Lucifer. Ishim told us that there were only three Djinn on the property, but Lily said there are four. I know you don't like humans or trust us all that well but something just doesn't feel right. Please, keep Müller alive for now and we'll figure out what the mix-up was.

Lucifer heard your prayer loud and clear, glancing back at Ishim for a split second. You wouldn't ask Lucifer to keep Müller alive unless you knew something was wrong, Lucifer knew that much about you. Besides, Lucifer had reason to believe that this situation wasn't just a mix-up. Ishim's been awfully quiet since you found Lily Sunder, quieter than usual. That mixed with Ishim's general disdain for you made Lucifer suspicious. So, instead of delivering the fatal blow to Müller, Lucifer drove his fist into the wall next to the terrified man. Müller jumped and screamed at the action, thinking that Lucifer was about to crack his skull open. Instead, Lucifer pulled his fist out of the plaster wall and shook away the dust, chuckling at Müller's confused expression.