Story Time for Celestials

True to Chuck's word, you didn't have any nightmares the entire time you were asleep. It was blissful and you woke up refreshed. Raphael came out of your bathroom the second you sat up and stretched. You gave Raphael a bright smile as you pushed the covers off your body and got out of bed. It was one of those rare times after you woke up that you felt energized and you were pretty sure the Grace Raphael put you to sleep with was a significant factor in that.

"Did anyone die while I was out?" you joked as Raphael walked up to you.

"No deaths whatsoever," Raphael chuckled, slowly pushing you to the bathroom. "Though, Kate did look like she was about to kill Dean when she first learned who he was."

"I'm going to have to explain why he's physically well later," you sighed, following Raphael's lead.

"I've already taken care of it," Raphael assured you, pushing you into the bathroom. "Now, it's my understanding that you have yet to clean yourself off from last night's venture. I've already drawn a bath for you and will get you something to eat when you're done."

"Am I not allowed to go downstairs on my own either?" You asked, recalling how Raphael told you you weren't leaving the House of the Blessed without him ever again.

"I'm more so worried about Michael and Lucifer hounding you for answers," Raphael explained, chuckling. "The Winchesters have been anything but patient and I fear they may have rubbed off on my older brothers."

"Alright, I'll try to be quick then," you said, eying the bath. Raphael was kind enough to get everything you liked for a comfortable bath out and ready for you. It was a sweet gesture, especially after the night you had.

"Absolutely not," Raphael said, shaking his head. "They can afford to wait a little longer, you need to relax first before your explanation. Besides, Father is still explaining where he's been all this time. You have a good hour before someone starts getting violent."

You laughed as Raphael turned to leave, thanking him as he walked out of the bathroom. Raphael carefully closed the door behind him and sighed, taking his sweet time going back downstairs. While Raphael loved his family dearly, eight straight hours of Michael and Lucifer awkwardly not talking to each other was not something he liked sitting through. God attempted to make conversation with his sons, praising them for everything they'd accomplished. Even Lucifer got praise for the systems he implemented in Hell while behind bars. Of course, there were tons of apologies sprinkled between the praise but they just started getting repetitive. Then there was the Winchesters. Castiel was handling them pretty well, even managing to convince Michael to let Sam and Dean speak again as long as they kept it down and didn't interrupt. As a small thank you to Castiel for his part in saving you, Raphael would help him keep Sam and Dean from hurting someone else or themselves. It became easier when Sam started falling into his withdrawal symptoms because Raphael was able to put Sam to sleep. That got Dean to focus most of his energy on Sam and staying by his brother's side while ignoring the Archangels.

"She's awake?" Chuck asked as Raphael slowly walked down the stairs.

"Yes." Raphael nodded as he said your name, "is just cleaning up. She will be down in the hour."

"Not any sooner?" Dean asked, barely glancing up from Sam as Castiel attempted to make Sam's pains go away. The poor guy was seizing and Raphael had offered to help given that his Grace was fully operational while Castiel's still needed time to fully come into fruition. Dean quickly declined, saying that he only trusted Castiel with his brother's health. Raphael couldn't exactly blame Dean and told him that the offer would still stand should Dean change his mind.

"No," Raphael said, not even glancing at Dean as he went to take a seat. "She needs to clean up after last night's events."

"She did throw up on herself just to get my drug out of her system," Lucifer quipped, leaning back into the sofa. "Worked herself to the bone just to get away from little, old me." Lucifer was grinning before Raphael made the nearby throw pillow smack his brother in the face. The grin was no longer present on Lucifer's face as he slowly pulled the pillow down and raised a brow at Raphael. "Do you really want to start that?"