Devil's in the Details and It Doesn't Look Like He's on My Side

"We will be back soon," was what Raphael said. "Do not worry," he said.

Three weeks ago.

Raphael and the rest of the Heavenly host were called to the other side of the universe because of something something Chuck fucked up. You didn't know the logistics, but you knew it was bad. So bad that even Lucifer and Castiel were called out, Chuck needed the full power of all of Heaven combined with Amara. You both wanted to know what was going on and didn't considering that the worst thing you knew about in Supernatural's world was the Leviathan or Amara and Chuck themselves. Worrying about it wasn't going to help you.

And neither was the conversation you were currently having.

"For the love of God, Becky, don't do it," you groaned into your phone. "It's not worth it."

"It's not an actual Love Potion," Becky argued over the phone, making you groan. "It's a potion that brings out someone's true feelings for you."

"There is no such thing, Becky," you almost shouted. "I have receipts."

"You have what?" Becky questioned.

"I have proof," you sighed. "Physical proof."

There were times when you let your slang from when you were in your world slip out around others. Usually, it was around people who already knew about you and your situation, but there were times that you would accidentally say "bet" or "receipts" when you got heated up around anyone else like Meg or Gadreel. This was the first time it slipped around Becky but you were also incredibly angry with how she was acting.

You thought you had already prevented her from going down, but clearly, you were wrong. In season 7, Becky and the Winchesters were both in Vegas when she pulled the dumbest shit you thought possible considering what you knew. The audience was never given an explanation as to how Becky ended up in Vegas in the show but, based on how she was acting, it was safe to assume she followed them thanks to her previous relationship with Chuck. Becky would then drug Sam with a fucking love potion. It would be later revealed that Becky's old friend was actually a demon and not a magically inclined Wiccan.

You knew that the timeline when that episode took place was coming up and decided to give Becky a call. You've been talking to her fairly regularly, happy to enjoy a normal- read as "human" -conversation. Talking with Becky was a breath of fresh air as long as you didn't get on the topic of the Winchesters. She was good with topics about Hunting and hell, she's even given some good insight to help you out with certain monsters. You already talked to her about her break up with Chuck (she still didn't know he was God) and she sounded reasonable enough.