Prologue

Raised her head, Divi calmly said " So.... for how much money did you get your daughter's deal confirmed? "

Enraged with Divi's words, Mr. Park roared "Just shut up.... don't forget that we are your parents..."

Hearing the word 'PARENTS' , Divi's blood boiled and even she yelled "Such parents who can even sell their daughter for the TRP of their news channel..."

Stepping between the father and daughter quarrel, Mrs. Park said " You have always been a disappointment for us Divi...!!! At least do this marriage and have mercy on us...."

On hearing Mrs. Park's words, Divi's heart pained, but a single drop of tear didn't escaped from her eyes...

Mr. Park ( Frustrated ) : Taehyung is a gentleman... he said yes without seeing your photo... you should be thankful to him...

Divi angrily spat : What kind of gentleman... he must have signed a deal with you guys... after all what more can be expected from the guy you like...

That was it, Mr. Park raised his hand to slap Divi... while Divi angrily held his hand and jerked it away..

Divi : Don't even think of raising your hand on me... otherwise, I will make this news of yours on your own channel... and I really mean it...

Unable to bear Divi's unruly behavior, Mrs. Park said "For heaven sake... get married and get lost..."

Moving towards Mrs. Park, Divi stood in front of her with arms crossed near her chest...

Sarcastically Divi Said "You loves to deal.. okay then... today I will make a deal with you..."

Confused with Divi's words, Mr. Park asked "What do you mean ?"

Divi calmly replied "6 months... after 6 months of this marriage contract, I don't even want to see your face... I will go far away from you and this city... so tell me is the deal approved ?"

On hearing Divi's condition Mr. and Mrs. Park were shocked...

Kim communications

Taehyung's cabin...

For the hundredth time Taehyung whined on his phone "Dad... for god sake... I am not wasting anyone's life...

Even Mr. Kim "Yeah right... you are going to marry a girl for 6 months... and you expect me to be calm ? see, I will not let you make this mistake..."

Taehyung ( Frustrated ) : Please Dad... don't come between this deal... If Mr. Park giving me their news channel in exchange of being their son-in-law... I don't think there is any harm in it...

Mr. Kim : Taehyung.... thinking about that girl once, her life will be spoiled...

Taehyung : Dad... nothing like that... after 6 months she is on her way and I am on my own... that's it...

Chucking on his son's statement, Mr. Kim said "Son, only time will tell on which path your life will take you after 6 months...

Taehyung getting annoyed with the whole discussion said "Dad please close this topic... that pint is that I am getting married to Park's girl... by hook or by crook..."

Mr. Kim : Do whatever comes to your mind... we will talk about this after 6 months... I hope till then your wisdom comes to your place...

"Dad" before Taehyung could say anything Mr. Kim disconnected the call... While Taehyung frustratedly banged his hand on the table...