Chapter 1 - humble beginnings

A/N ( Authors Note ): So you actually decided to pick up my story huh ?
Well in that case I don't wanna hold you up for too long, but some important things I wanted to mention these, since some people don't know what exactly what would mean or are just generally confused.

Y/N = your name
L/N = your last name
c/n = your channel name
Thoughts of the person NOT in the current POV: (Name): 'the thought.'
a mix of thoughts and actions, only used in the POV of the current person: (Example) I opened the door slowly, noticing Y/N was reading my story.

None of the art depicted is mine, unless I clarify it is, I'll try my best to find the link for the image if I can.

I'm not an amazing writer, so heads up, if you wanna help me you can give me criticism, but don't overdo it to the point you're roasting me haha.

POV Y/n:

I get up from my bed and check my phone, it's pretty dark in my room, maybe cause I left the blinds down.

Walking over to my desk I boot up my pc, I'll never get tired of looking at this !

( An example of what your setup looks like or could look like. )

Smiling to myself I take another look at my setup, feeling accomplished by where I have gotten over the years.

My smile soon becomes bittersweet as I begin to wonder, would you be proud of me mom and dad, yeah, surely you would be, surely...

Shaking my head I go to my closet and change into my usual clothing, after I'm done I grab my phone and go on twitter and post a tweet that I'll be going live at 10 am and they shouldn't miss it.

( I'll be writing chats between people like this or in general things like the chat during streams, between people etc. )

Y/n L/n: "Good morning or whatever time zone you may be in, I'll be going live at 10 am UTC, you better not miss it."
Replies:
Y/nsimp: "Another stream in 2 hours, is this a dream I'm living ??"
Joemana419: "He's overdoing it again, someone stop the mad lad !"
Holosimp104: "I hope he meets them today, not like it would happen, but the hope is there."

After reading through a few more replies, some being hyped up for the stream, some thirst comments about me, I walk over to the kitchen and put my phone on the counter.

I yawn as I approach the top shelf to take some cat food out, I really should've slept more, but as they say, 'time is money'.
Filling up Kazo's bowl with food I grab a bottle of water and fill his other bowl up, now then I should make myself breakfast too.

Not sure what to make I think to myself for a minute or two and then decide to make (y/ff) ( your favorite food ), after I'm done I place the dish on the table, grab the needed utensils and set them down next, oh I should probably grab a drink too.