Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm

You walk into the room only to find a note stating:

'Hey, I'm sorry for not being here right now if you read this haha, I'm kind of uhh... in the underworld, for... reasons !'

'I'll be sure to see you at the end, oh and I hope your day has been amazing and of course that you're life has been just as great too, now be sure to have fun reading haha !'

*POV Y/n:*

Smiling I leave my room having finished all my usual activities for the day.

Y/n: "Now then what to do, what to do."

'I suppose I could just walk around and try to find something to do... but does that really make sense ?'

Lightly chuckling to myself I wander around, trying to find something to do.

Y/n: "I mean, I could stream, seeing as no one really seems to need me at the moment."

Loosing myself in thought I wander around unaware of my surroundings until I bump into someone.

Y/n: "Ah fuck that hurt..."

Finding myself on the ground now I slowly open my eyes and see who I just bumped into.

'Ah, it's the person that is cute today too, eh ?'

Standing up I hold out my hand for Suisei while slightly smiling, noticing that despite the situation she too is smiling.

Y/n: "Hey Suisei, sorry for bumping into you, I kind of got lost in thought haha."

She rubs her head for a bit, proceeding to then look up, noticing who it is and decides to just stand up, ignoring my help I wanted to give her while her smile faded to a neutral expression.

Suisei: "It's fine."

She walks by me, and I assume she is most likely annoyed or something of the sort due to how she talked.

Y/n: "That was... weird to say the least, well no time to think about it I guess."

Shrugging it off I continue taking a casual walk, not even sure where I'm headed to.

Y/n: "Haha, where the fuck am I going-"

I turn a corner and immediately notice a familiar face not too far away, yet not too close; that had wanted to talk to me yesterday.

Art: https://wallpapercave.com/houshou-marine-wallpapers

Y/n: "Hey Marine, how arrr you doing ?"

We both stand there in silence and I cough hating myself for that bad joke.

Y/n: "I'm sure a certain someone would appreciate that joke if they were here..."

She doesn't say anything again and I get increasingly anxious.