Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?

(I'm gonna be real, I didn't expect to make another one of these so uh... bear with me, most of the jokes probably suck-)

"How did you not know that."

Sitting around a table were a few people, all of these quiet as they either drank, ate or such, finally someone spoke up, sitting in their seat with clasped hands as they smiled, this was none other than...

Horikemo: "ROUND TWO BABY, WE'RE DOING EVEN MORE OUTTAKES !"

Y/n: "You mean behind the scenes."

Tatemoyo: "Ya it's behind the scenes dumbass !"

Horikemo: "OH SHUT UP-"

*static*

"You're what !?"

Y/n: "You know Time, you're actually a pretty standup guy, outside of the whole you literally killed my father, ruined my life, absolutely abused and manipulated basically everyone you met... other than that you're pretty chill."

Time: "I'm so glad you think that, by the way do you happen to have seen my wife ?"

Y/n: "...Your what now."

Time: "My wife yes, she said she would be coming to the set today."

Y/n: "Man I didn't even know you were married, I mean I guess it makes sense and all but jesu-"

Time: "Oh there she is."

Time raises his right hand and stares at it with a slight smile, causing Y/n to stare at him confused, unsure of what to say.

Y/n: "First up, relatable, secondly who the fuck marries their RIGHT HAND !?"

Time: "..."

Y/n: "...You know what fuck this I'm not even gonna ask."

*static*

"So... no hands ?"

Sitting at a table were Tatemoyo, Y/n and Horikemo, on said table was a deck of uno cards, all of them had a set hand as they stared at their respective cards.

Tatemoyo: "Well Imma start y'all off with a... TWO OF HEARTS !"

Putting down the card two of hearts the other two look at it and don't say anything, until he puts a cooler on the table, raising some... concerns.

Horikemo: "...Do I wanna know what's in there-"

Y/n: "I don't think we do."

Y/n: "Now then for my turn, I summon blue eyes white dragon."

Tatemoyo: "Ah good move, good move, quite the counter if I do say so myself !"

Horikemo: "This isn't even uno anymore-"

Horikemo: "ALSO THAT'S NOT HOW YU-GI-OH WORKS-"

Sighing he tries to play the first real uno card, only to realize he couldn't for some reason, not even surprised he stares at where his hands used to be and turns to Tatemoyo.

Horikemo: "Did you just take my fucking hands-"

Tatemoyo: "Ya can't... ya can't prove that."

Horikemo: "WELL I AM PROFUSELY BLEEDING FOR ONE-"

Tatemoyo: "Nahhh stop tellin' lies mate."

With one of the somehow severed hands he shushes him, blood running down his face as he slowly blinked, Y/n on the other hand just slowly nodded and put a hand on his chin.