Chapter 22 - always by your side...

Finding yourself in the void as usual, you spot Horikemo sitting in his usual spot like he always does, seemingly bored, although once he spots you he smiles and stands up.

Horikemo: "It's nice to see you again hololovers !"

Horikemo: "I suppose... we haven't seen each other ina bit haha-"

Shaking his head he turns around, walking up to a bookshelf that seems to be a new addition to the room, proceeding to then grab a purple book as he walks back up to his seat, smiles and sits down.

Horikemo: "Did I ever tell you the story of a well I would call them a man if you will... but I'll just try and keep it simple and refer to them by their name... Takograph !"

He sighs and dusts off the book, opening it afterwards.

Horikemo: "You see... Takograph is a peculiar person..."

Horikemo: "Takograph exists where they... choose to exist, however they wish to exist, as whatever and so on..."

Horikemo: "They could take a human shape, the shape of a object or literally anything they wish to be, combine that with the fact they love to go from dimension to dimension, different timelines to another and just... they're tricky to get a hold of... but that doesn't mean you can't meet them !"

Horikemo: "Because lucky for you and I... they actually have a general goal that I can't tell you about cause... well, I'd be breaking a promise I made !"

Horikemo: "No matter... I'm sure one day we could meet them, perhaps... your time won't run out by then..."

Horikemo: "Sorry I shouldn't get sad haha, now then as usual, I hope you've been having a good day, your life has been nothing but amazing and you've been staying hydrated, with that well said, I hope you enjoy this chapter !"

Before you left you saw him put a hourglass on his desk, the sand... seeming to run empty soon.

*POV Y/n:*

I sigh and lean back as much as I can, honestly not looking forward to whatever Kronii has to tell me at this point.

Kronii: "You should take what I'm about to say more seriously."

Y/n: "I would... if I knew what you got to tell me, but until then I guess, I'll be the judge of that."

She sighs and takes out her phone, tossing it at me as I quickly jolt up and catch it, sighing relief, sitting down right after while looking at the locked phone in confusion.

Y/n: "Okay... you got my attention now, since you'd be willing to risk throwing your phone at me all of the sudden."

Kronii: "Great, because this should mean more to you than your life."

Y/n: "Now it just sounds like you're overexaggerating..."

Kronii: "Oh am I ?"

Kronii: "How about you unlock the phone and I'll tell you a bit about the pictures you're about to see."

I tap on the phone and realize it needs a code as I look at her with a unamused expression.

Y/n: "If you tell me the code I could..."

Kronii: "461403."

Nodding I unlock her phone and stare at a wallpaper of Kronii holding a bodypillow of... herself.

Y/n: "..."

Kronii: "Now head over to the gallery and go on the folder titled "pictures Y/n will need because he would not believe me otherwise"."