Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?

You find yourself in the void as usual, as Horikemo cheerfully humms and smiles, once he notices you his smile only grows wider.

Horikemo: "Hey hololovers, it's great to see you in person again !"

Horikemo: "Sorry I couldn't see you out the other day, had to prepare something special and all haha!"

Horikemo: "Now then, I don't really wanna waste your precious time, so I'll get to the point, although I'm curious... what do you think of the line "it doesn't take a killer to murder, but only a reason to kill" ?"

Horikemo: "Because personally, I think it does hold some truth, especially if you think about how emotions can blind us so easily and such..."

Horikemo: "Oh well, I'm not gonna bore you-"

Horikemo: "So, I hope you've had a great day so far, your life has been nothing but amazing and you have been staying hydrated !"

Horikemo: "Without further ado... let's get right into it !"

*Third person POV at HoloX:*

Koyori, Lui and Iroha were seen talking about what happened yesterday, their talk was mainly a back and forth of sighing, arguing while not necessarily arguing at the same time, they all quickly go quiet and greet their leader as she passes by, Laplus in return just nods and gives them a smile as she continues walking, having her sight set on something already.

As she wanders through the halls, she slowly starts approaching a black door with red highlights, it being labelled "CLEANER", taking a deep breath she opens the door slowly and looks around, spotting someone sitting at their desks, head resting on their arms, a hoodie covered up most features.

Laplus: "Chloe, wake up."

Hearing the leaders vocie, she slowly raises her head and rubs her eyes, leaning back in her chair as she stretches, smiling satisfied afterwards, upon properly waking up she quickly bows, causing Laplus to smile as well.

Chloe: "G-Good morning leader !"

Laplus: "Good morning Chloe, I just wanted to come by to remind you of what day is today."

Chloe: "Huh ?"

Confused she grabs her phone and looks at the date, a bright smile soon forming on her face as she runs up to Laplus and hugs her tightly, the leader in response hugs her back as she doesn't even bother trying to free herself.

Chloe: "Does that mean we'll celebrate as usual ??"

Laplus: "Well... you still have something to do remember ?"

Chloe: "Eh...?"

Laplus: "It's not a job, so cheer up !"

Laplus: "But you told us you'd participate in that whole dating show event with Y/n, maybe after you're done we'll celebrate properly !"

Chloe's face got slightly red as she nodded and took a let go of Laplus, taking a step back afterwards.

Chloe: "I... I almost forgot about that as well..."

Laplus: "Seriously, how do you sign up for something and forget the day after..."

Chloe: "Hehe, sorry leader..."

Smiling Laplus waves her index finger back and forth.

Laplus: "Now, now, don't apologize on a day like this, after all you've come a long way, haven't you ?"

Chloe: "Y-Yeah, you're right leader !"

Laplus: "Now then, you're dismissed for the day, go and enjoy yourself !"