Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers !"

Horikemo: "Yes, your name is now hololovers, it's more catchy and easier to remember, I hope you like it as much as I do !"

Horikemo: "I don't really have anything prepared that I wanna put here..."

Horikemo snaps his fingers and smiles.

Horikemo: "Oh wait, I got a great idea !"

Horikemo: "Close your eyes for a second, alright ?"

You close your eyes and wait for Horikemo to give you a signal to open your eyes again.

Horikemo: "Just another second... aaaaaand... done !"

You open your eyes and look around only to find yourself in a completely black room, yet somehow you can see everything clearly, currently your standing on a black and blue carpet, in front of you is a dark blue chair; on its back you can make out your name.

Horikemo: "I don't really like the void, so I think we could slowly make his room more and more comfortable right ?"

In front of said chair is a black table with a pink eye on the left and a yellow eye on the right, in the middle is has cat sort of smile which is split into two different colors in the middle, the left side being yellow and the right being pink.

Horikemo: "No I didn't turn bibi into a table, I don't think it can do that anyways... I hope."

Horikemo: "Come on, take a seat though and feel free to relax !"

Taking a seat you can make out the word "TMT" engraved on the table.

Horikemo: "Now then, we'll talk at the end of the chapter as usual hololovers, until then, enjoy !"

*POV Y/n:*

The warm wind hits my face as I lean into the bench on the rooftop, the same one where Suisei told me her story.

'It's been a month since I joined already, huh...'

'I have to admit, the time I have spent with everyone here has been amazing and I really wouldn't have it any other way.'

Baelz: "Yo Y/n, you finally done reminiscing ?"

Y/n: "Yeah, just... give a minute okay ?"

Baelz: "No rush and all, we do have all the time in the world, literally haha !"

Y/n: "I appreciate that a lot, I genuinely mean that."

Baelz: "If anyone, ya should be thankin' IRyS for that."

Y/n: "If I ever end up meeting her, I gladly will."

I smile as I admire the sunset and start reminiscing.

'Ah, this brings back memories to the time I woke up at 3 am on here haha !'

*Flashback to 3 am on the day after Suisei told her story:*

'Oh god what was that dream !?'

Looking around I notice it's dark outside already and the stars shine ever so brightly.

'Man I really fell asleep !?'

'And then I slept for THIS long ??'

I sigh and notice that my headphones are around my neck now.

'Either someone put them off for me or I got really damn lucky.'

'Well, I better get going...'

'Ooooor I could enjoy the view for a bit longer, since there's no way I'm getting sleep tonight.'