Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers, have you been doing well ?"

He laughs and grabs something from under his desk.

Horikemo: "You know I'm not even sure how many people read these small parts at the start and end, although I don't need to make them or well, I'm sure not a lot of people really read/enjoy reading them I still make them, because... well I think it's nice to talk to the people that support your work !"

Horikemo: "Ah there I go rambling on again, anyways as for the object to decorate this lovely room of ours today we have..."

He puts a miniature telescope on the table and smiles.

Horikemo: "It's amazing how small the stars are from here, yet they always shine so bright, really could make you think about yourself,  everyone starts off small, we'll never be popular if we don't start off somewhere !"

Horikemo: "Of course it can take one more time to reach the same popularity as someone else who may have gotten it in half the time that you took, but in the end, popularity isn't everything, the more important part is that you enjoy what you do and even if it's just one person, even if you can make just one person genuinely laugh and smile at what you do, it's worth it right ?"

He laughs and shakes his head.

Horikemo: "Sorry, sorry I was getting a little too sentimental there haha !"

Horikemo: "Now then as usual, I hope your day has been going good or maybe it has been a great day already ?"

Horikemo: "Other than that, remember to stay hydrated and as usual I hope you enjoy this chapter !"

*On the same rooftop from just a few hours ago, at 5 am:*

"Time" sighs, while looking up at the stars, waiting for whoever they could be meeting at this late of an hour.

???: "Yo, sorry for callin' ya out so late at night again mate."

Turning around "Time" sees a hooded figure approaching them while waving.

Time: "Well you certainly have my piqued my curiosity to say the least."

Stepping out in the light they keep their hood up, not wanting to be fully recognizable by any outsider or spectator who may be watching over them.

???: "Yeah, sorry, sorry, I just didn't get 'nough time cause of his sleep schedule I tell ya man !"

???: "That dude took an hour or two just to sleep next to this girl he doesn't even like romantically !"

???: "Such an curious' guy, I ain't even capping bro."

"Time" stares at them, unresponding and unmoving, waiting for them to finish their "therapy" session.

???: "Listen' I really ain't happy 'bout bein' stuck with him either aight ?"

???: "But like bruhh, the amount of chaos I saw from him today, I tell ya it's amazin', 'to say the least' as ya would say."

Time: "Please don't drag the way I talk down to the way you talk, as if we're so similar."

???: "Pahaha, I ain't draggin' down that trash, ya know, it already is so fuckin' low, so why don'tcha go ahead recycle it eh ?"

"Time" sighs and crosses their arms, leaning against the railing behind them.

Time: "Get to the point already, what do you want from me ?"

???: "Jeez, talk about cranky, but nothin' much really, I've just wanted to tell ya some good news and ask a question or two."

Time: "I'm listening."