Chapter 23 - from me... to me

As you walk into the void as usual, you notice Horikemo taking a sip of his tea as he smiles, slightly raising his free hand to greet you.

Horikemo: "Why hello there hololovers !"

Horikemo: "It's nice to see you again and at that with tea not on me for once !"

Horikemo: "You know... since the last time and all it did not go as planned-"

Sighing he sets down the cup of tea, smiling afterwards as he looks at you, although his eyes quickly darted upwards to above your head.

Horikemo: "Why... why is there a number above your head ?"

Horikemo: "This is something I've never seen a visitor have in my entire time here... and I've been stuck here for... too long !"

Horikemo: "10... 9... 8...?"

Horikemo: "Oh..- OH SHI-"

Horikemo: "UH OKAY I'LL HURRY UP THEN-"

Horikemo: "I HOPE YOU'VE BEEN HAVING A GOOD DAY, GOOD LIFE AND STAY HYDRATED, ENJOY THIS CHA-"

*POV Y/n:*

I stare at the person who just entered as I shake my head, unable to make out anything, they were just a blur to me after all, causing me to rub my eyes, once I do I'm finally able to make out a face, it... was none other than Tatemoyo...

Tatemoyo: "Yo mate !"

As soon as he even dared speak I stood up quickly, not wanting him to pull any shenanigans on me.

Tatemoyo: "Woah, woah chill out will ya ?"

Tatemoyo: "I ain't here to harm ya..."

He grins showing off similar teeth to Baelz, although unlike her smile that made me feel reassured at times his just makes me feel... more annoyed.

Tatemoyo: "If I was out to do exactly that, I would've done it already !"

Once I blinked he was already right in front of me, grinning more and more slowly, his eyes staring deep into my soul as he snaps his fingers.

Tatemoyo: "Now then !"

Tatemoyo: "Sit the fuck down will ya ?"

I could've sworn I heard the sound of something metallic falling down behind me as I sigh and sit down, having no other choice but to trust him for the time being.

Tatemoyo: "Great !"

Tatemoyo: "Ya ain't as stubborn as I remember eh ?"

He sits down and immediately gets comfortable, too comfortable if you ask me personally, but what can I do.

Y/n: "Just get to the point, what do you want from me you traitorous son of a-"

As I was about to finish my sentence he covers my mouth with his hand, his eyes looking dull and lifeless for a moment, although that wasn't for long, as they returned to their usual state after he blinked.

Tatemoyo: "Woah now, ya don't need to prove me wron' mate !"

Tatemoyo: "Although I gotta say... ya bein' a bit more confident in ya actions and not such a pussy as I remember yo is nice !"

Tatemoyo: "I wonder if that trick will still work on ya ?"

He snaps his fingers as his grin slowly widens, although I just stare at him confused, he proceeds to snap around 3 to 4 times more, but nothing happened.

Tatemoyo: "Ain't that somethin' eh ?"

Tatemoyo: "Guess ya got some potential after all."

Y/n: "What do you mean by that...?"