25k reader special - QNA !

You walk into a pitch black room as suddenly lights flick of and Horikemo pops the cork off a champagne bottle, which immediately bounces of seemingly nothing back at him, hitting him straight in the face.

Horikemo: "Ouch... and hello hololovers !"

Horikemo: "Today marks the day we hit 25k readers !"

Horikemo: "And a bit ago I asked what you wanted... well if people read it, that is..."

He sets down the bottle and rubs his forehead for a bit.

Horikemo: "And the few that did say something opted out for a QNA !"

Horikemo: "So, I would ask you to take a drink with me, but you seem quite uhh... caught up !"

Horikemo: "For legal reference, Horikemo is not accountable for any injury you may sustain during this time-"

Horikemo: "I'm kidding of course !"

Horikemo: "...At least I hope you haven't gotten hurt somehow cause of me-"

Horikemo: "Anyways... ask as many questions as you all like, I'll try to respond to all of them or at least as many as I can-"

Horikemo: "So... go crazy hololovers, don't hold back !"

Horikemo: "Oh and per usual, I hope you've had an amazing day or perhaps you're in the middle of having one ?"

Horikemo: "And even if you aren't... it'll look up soon, I promise !"

Horikemo: "Lastly, stay hydrated and sleep enough !"

Horikemo: "With that said... I look forward to your questions, don't be shy to comment, no one will hate on you, I'm sure of it !"