Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation

Horikemo: "Hey holovers, how has your day been ?"

Horikemo: "Hope it's been good, even if it wasn't I'm sure things will look brighter soon you just have to believe, now then get comfortable, relax and enjoy this chapter, I hope you enjoy it !"

*POV Y/n:*

After running for 3 straight minutes; because Suisei wanted to show me something important on the rooftop we arrive.

Y/n: "So *pant* why d-did *pant* you make me-"

I cough and notice Suisei isn't even a little exhausted, I try to start calming my breathing and close my eyes due to the sunshine blinding me.

Suisei: "Does this feel familiar at all Y/n ?"

Finally being able to breathe properly again, I open my eyes to notice the light isn't blinding me anymore, looking over to my right to see Suisei frowning with teary eyes, she's now wearing a school uniform instead of her attire from before.

Looking around I notice it's dark outside and there are beautiful stars around us, it feels familiar like I have seen this before, despite Suisei's current facial expression I can't help but think she looks even more beautiful under the moonlight, but somethings off... the rooftop doesn't look entirely the same...

When I blink Suisei is in front of me smiling, no tears to be seen, she's wearing her outfit from before and it's day just like before.

'What... was that ?'

'Am I going insane or did I really just see that ?'

I shake my head and gather my thoughts again.

'No, no I just imagined that I'm sure of it.'

Properly looking around again I notice there are railings to stop you from falling down easily, which is just a basic safety precaution, if you walk straight from the entrance there's a lone bench fit for 2-3 people.

Y/n: "I feel like you're trying to lead me onto something I can't remember, but you won't tell me directly, will you ?"

Suisei laughs and puts her arms behind her back, as she starts walking towards the bench.

Suisei: "Jeez, I knew you had bad memory, but I didn't know it was that bad~"

She sits down on the bench and I decide to do the same.

Y/n: "There you go talking again like we know each other for years now.

Suisei turns her head towards me and smiles.

I smile and close my eyes enjoying the warmth of the sunlight.

When I open my eyes I could've sworn Suisei was frowning for a second and as soon as she noticed me her frown turned into a smile.

Suisei: 'I'm sorry that I can't help you directly Y/n...'

Suisei: "So I'm sure you wanna know why I brought you up here right ?"

Y/n: "Yeah that'd be nice to know, in the case you are trying to kill me just get it over with, dying by the hands of a beautiful girl is better than dying to some ugly scumbag in a alleyway."

Suisei looks away but I can tell she was clearly blushing, after a few seconds of composing herself again she looks back at me, still with a smile.

Suisei: "I'm not here to try and kill you, if I did you would be long gone Y/n !"

I laugh and Suisei does the same.

Y/n: "You're not being serious right ?"

Suisei keeps smiling at me unblinking.