Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles

As you find yourself in the void, you see Horikemo hanging up a poster of a certain angel stating they're a devil, once he thought the position was good enough he nodded and turned to you, looking a bit surprised at first as he then quickly runs up to his desk, stumbling in the process, after a few seconds he stood up and dusted himself off, sitting down as if nothing happened.

Horikemo: "Well then... it's nice to see you again hololovers !"

Horikemo: "Depending on the time that you are seeing this it may have been a while or not have been a while, seeing as there are people who read things when they are free, those who immediately read it at their earliest convenience, but also new readers who are able to binge something like this !"

Horikemo: "Either way... I'm glad to be able to talk to you once more !"

Horikemo: "Now I'll say something that is important to me here again, being... thank you for 50k readers !"

Horikemo: "I don't wanna sound cheesy, basic, cringe or something you get it-"

Horikemo: "But seriously... thank you a lot for all the continued support, it means a lot to me, I might not be able to put how much it means to me into words, but... just know it really does make me happy to know so many amazing people read my fic-"

Horikemo: "Now that that's out of the way, as usual I hope you've been having a great day and of course continue to have one, if not I hope it gets better soon, stay hydrated and... I'll see you at the end of this chapter, enjoy !"

*POV Y/n:*

I look around a little confused about what I should do at this point, a few thoughts beginning to run through my head, my last hope being one of those thoughts will help me.

'Okay... let's just try to quickly think about some possibilities...'

'There's no way in hell Calli will come back, seeing as she went to the underworld, Frank probably won't come back either for a while, if not at all, the next contestant probably is waiting or perhaps it was Chloe...'

'Then there's the next question... how do I survive on my own...'

'She looks rather weak, but then again she's a trained killer meaning she'd overpower me pretty easily, not to forget she also has adapt mind of one, so there's no way she wouldn't take any opportunity she can... although right now she's just... freaking out...'

I snap my fingers and take a deep breath.

'Well this might not work as planned... nor may it work at all, but life is about taking chances right ?'

'And I believe the odds may just be stacked in my favor... plus there's no way I can talk this out, she's already completely out of her mind and set on ending me, but who is this... Time dude she mentioned ?'

'Eh no matter... I'll just deal with what's at hand first for now.'

Her laughing slowly stops as her face lost essentially all emotion that it had before, afterwards she proceeds to pick up the knife and slowly step closer and closer to me.

Chloe: "Don't take this personally Y/n or maybe you should... either way this is... what I have to do..."

Y/n: "I could almost say the same you know ?"

'Shit no... last time I was too confident I got my ass handed to me by Gawr... not a fun time...'

She disregards my comment and instead fastens her pace until she was running at me, as soon as she was close enough she swung at me with the knife, my response instead of dodging this time being to hold out my hands like I was clutching a bat, after taking a deep breath I blink and swing, noticing that a bat with the engraving "ANTI HORNY" was now in my hands.