Chapter 4 - there's still more !?

Horikemo: "Hello again Hololovers !"

Horikemo: "Of course I don't wanna keep you away from the story for too long... and now that I think about it I got nothing else to say..."

Horikemo: "Actually, I do now, yesterday @HidenSeeker_ finished 'Hololive Madness!' which if you haven't read I HIGHLY recommend reading right now, I'm sure he most likely will never read this, but that story was one hell of a journey and I'm happy I read it when I did, so sora-sama bless you for inspiring me to write again and making me smile, laugh and cry !"

Horikemo: "Now then, I wasted enough of your time, to the story !"

*POV Y/n:*

I slowly open my eyes and posture myself in a way where I was now sitting up.

'Right, I forgot I was sleeping at Ayame's.'

'Speaking of which...'

I look over to my right to see that she's sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face, drooling a bit.

'I really wonder what goes on inside her head.'

I laugh at the dumb reference I made and pet Ayame on the head, in response to this she smiles more.

Now out of the bed I put my top back on and make my way to the kitchen.

'Might as well make breakfast, only seems fair to after what she did for me.'

While whistling I head to the fridge.

'I have this very bad feeling today something strange is gonna happen.'

Ignoring the feeling I open the fridge and see a person with rat ears sitting inside of it.

Y/n: "..."

???: "Kill me."

Y/n: "Later."

I slam the fridge shut, it shaking slightly due to the excess force I used.

???: "Hey, you could at least have said hello or something !"

I sigh and open the fridge back up.

???: "You lookin' for a snack ?"

???: "If so you got the best one right here."

She points at herself while smirking.

Y/n: "It's 7 in the morning."

Y/n: "So, mind telling me who you are and why you're in Ayame's fridge ?"

The person who's name I still have yet to learn gets out of the fridge and stands proudly in front of me.

Art: https://www.zerochan.net/3418379

???: "I'm none other than the great Hakos Baelz, but some people call me Bae so your pick !"