END - the person I love is...

You find yourself in the void as usual, the smell of freshly brewed tea was very apparent as you walk up to the desk, sitting down in your spot as Horikemo turns to you with a smile, once you look down at the desk you notice the last trickles of sand are all slowly going down... soon there will be none left.

Horikemo: "Well, it's nice to see you in person again hololovers."

He smiles and slides you a cup of tea across, as he takes a sip of his own, afterwards he proceeds to grab a book, without saying anything he opens it, inside said book you see pages... they were all titled after different things, but the most important and interesting thing was they all had a number to sort them...

All these... chapters, were memories you made, things you experienced and eventually he stops at a blank page, his smiles widening as he nods.

Horikemo: "Chapter 25... the finale."

Horikemo: "All things come to a end, sooner or later, even if we don't want them to, we learn to accept these things and just live with it !"

He sighs and grabs the book, holding it in a single hand as he spins in his chair.

Horikemo: "There have been a few stories I told to others and there have been those I read of others... fictional in the sense someone wrote them for entertainment of others and themselves or real... all of them left some kind of impression on me, maybe I loved the ending and how it got there or maybe I loved the ending despite the story not being too straight forward or amusing... of course, if you don't enjoy a story why read it right ?"

Horikemo: "Where's the fun in reading the ending of a story without having known all of the hardships, all the plot and so on... you get it."

Chuckling he sets down the book and stands up, looking around as the chuckle turns into laughter.

Horikemo: "I think it's stupid honestly !"

Horikemo: "There are things that aren't meant to be rushed in life and if you ask me, rushing through, skipping chapters, words that were put there precisely for a reason just... feels wrong !"

Horikemo: "To value that persons time means a lot to them, more so than just support without anything behind it almost."

Horikemo: "But I digress... this isn't a personal message or something that annoys me in a sense-"

Horikemo: "I guess... I'm just saying anything I can to stall you, I know that... there's so many things we couldn't talk about and so many words I will regret not saying, but despite that... thank you."

Horikemo: "I'd... I'd hug you, you know ?"

Horikemo: "But alas, I don't know if you're fine with physical contact like that or how well you know me-"

Horikemo: "So uhm.. thank you, thank you hololovers for reading this, thank you for being there with me through it all... I know, I procrastinated a lot on our journey and it took longer than I wanted to get here but... thank you so much despite that."

Horikemo: "I couldn't ask for better people to be here with me and... I hope in the future we continue making memories !"

Horikemo: "...Even if you're gone that is haha !"

Horikemo: "Hah..."

Horikemo: "..."

Horikemo: "I'm aware that your story is going to end after this journey, so... excuse me for a moment-"

He sits back down and turns his back to you, after a few seconds he turns around with a bright smile on his face, his hands clasped together.

Horikemo: "Right !"