Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends

Horikemo: "Sorry to hold you up like usual Holovers !"
Horikemo: "I just wanted to give a short thank you to all the support you've been giving, I honestly didn't expect to reach anything like 100 readers, but look at that, at the time I'm writing this we actually have 535 !"
Horikemo: "So I just wanted to say... thank you all for being awesome, now I took enough of your time, to the story !"

*POV Y/n:*

Y/n: "So uhm... what now ?"

Korone starts thinking about what we could do and I do the same.

'Oh yeah, I promised Korone I'd spend time with her right ?'

'It'd make sense to do it now then.'

Y/n: "So Korone, do you just wanna go and sp-"

I stop talking when I notice a certain bunny.

Y/n: "On second thought, Korone I have a game we can play !"

Korone looks at me full of anticipation, her tail cause of excitement wagging.

Korone: "A game ??"

Korone: "I love games !"

Korone: "What is the game Y/n ?"

Korone: "Tell me, tell me, tell me please !"

I smile and look at Pekora.

Y/n: "It's tag !"

Y/n: "And I know exactly who will be the runner first !"

Korone: "Who is it, who is it ???"

Pekora notices the smile on my face and quickly attempts to hide.

'This is payback for what you did to me.'

I point towards the direction I had just seeen Pekora.

Y/n: "Well, why don't you go around the corner and find our favorite bunny, if you know who that may be ?"

Korone: "Ooo, don't tell me who it is, I'm sure I'm sure I can figure it out and then find them !!"

Korone runs off to find and chase Pekora, I smile to myself and start making my way to the cafeteria, as I was doing so I think I heard barking noises and the sound of someone falling over.

'Right then, guess I'll go back to the cafeteria and see if anyones there.'

Arriving at the cafeteria I slowly open the door as to not disturb anyone, in the face someone is here.

'Honestly I doubt anyone would be here at moment, but better safe then sorr-'

When I finally enter, still holding onto the door I see quite a few people sitting down and having a friendly chat, but the one person who did notice me was Rushia smiling ever so sweetly as before.

'Well, it seems she's doing better now, her eyes are actually back to being full of life.'

Rushia: "Hello Y/n !"

Rushia: "Would you like to sit down and enjoy lunch with me ?"

'Isn't it like 3 pm at this point ?'

Rushia calls out to me grabbing the attention of the other people in the room.

'Alright, now comes the fun game of meeting everyone, not like I could avoid it forever.'

I take a deep breath and enter the cafeteria properly, closing the door behind me.

Y/n: "Hey it's nice to meet you all, since it would be easier to introduce myself this way, I'm Y/n L/n, but you may know me as c/n."

Y/n: "I'll be collaborating with hololive for a year, so I hope we can make tons of amazing memories together everyone, please take good care of me haha."