Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?

Horikemo: "Ah, hello hololovers, how have you been, anything exciting happened recently ?"

Horikemo: "I'm sure you did something fun or at least so I can hope, altough I don't wanna keep you here for too long, since I'm sure it'd be more interesting to get into the chapter sooner !"

Horikemo: "So with that said, I shall be bringing out the item of the day for our lovely room !"

Horikemo seems to be struggling to pick something up from the table, until he finally manages to and it's revealed to be the exact same axe Suisei owns.

Horikemo: "You won't believe how heavy this thing is..."

Horikemo: "This isn't even the real deal, I can't imagine how strong Suisei is to wield this thing casually and then even play around with it like it's a toy !"

Horikemo: "Well, I suppose I should hang this up... well later that is-"

Horikemo: "For now, I wanna wish you a great day already and remember to stay hydrated, get comfortable and I hope you like reading this chapter as much as I did writing it, enjoy !"

*POV Y/n:*

Looking outside to my left, I watch the sunset while smiling, thinking to myself about how lucky I am to enjoy a moment such as this.

Y/n: "Hey I've been meaning to ask you something Ayame."

I look straight ahead at her, she's wearing casual clothing other than all the other times I had met her, something more suited to a first date, well that is what this is.

Ayame: "What is it Y/n ?"

Ayame looks back at me and meets my eyes, unable to not chuckle at the situation I do exactly that.

Y/n: "So, do you like uhh... wanna go out with me or somethin' maybe ?"

She sits there frozen in front of me as if she didn't hear me at first and then suddenly stands up, all the while her face keeps getting more and more red.

Ayame: "I-I'M SORRY WHA-"

*Everything fades to white as only Y/n stands before you, most likely going to explain something*

Y/n: "Yup, that's me, I'm sure you're wondering how I got into this situation."

Y/n: "Haha, well, it all began whe-"

Baelz: "OI, STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL Y/N !"

Y/n: "Oh shit, NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, GOTTA BLAST !"

Tatemoyo: "RUN MASTER, YA BETTER RUN FASTER THAN THAT FUCKING RAT !"

Y/n: "I KNOW THAT DUMBASS NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP-"

Baelz: "GET BACK HERE YOU *bleep* !"

Baelz: "Wait a second... since when did we censor swears !?"

Baelz: "Like *bleep* and *bleep* YOU HAVE TO BE *bleep*ING KIDDING ME !"

Baelz: "THE 4TH WALL MAY BE BROKEN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO *bleep*ING CENSOR ALL OF THE SWEARS, LIKE WHAT THE *bleep* IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DENSE *bleep* *bleep*ING LIMITING ME TO WORDS LIKE *bleep*"

Baelz: "NOT EVEN *bleep* IS ALLOWED, HOW SENSITIVE CAN YOU BE !?"

Baelz: "*bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*"

Baelz: "..."

Baelz: "Guess now I gotta repair the tear in the 4th wall, maybe that'll fix this..."

Baelz: "Imma call a profes', I'm not risking making the tear even worse than it is."