Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?

Horikemo: "Ah, hello hololovers !"

Horikemo: "I hope you've been doing good, well maybe even great ?"

Horikemo: "Of course I don't wanna hold you up for too long as usual, so I'll leave you with this for now !"

Horikemo slides a picture over to you, when you look at it you see a group picture of the entirety of holojp and Y/n standing in the middle of them all, smiling.

Horikemo: "Now then, let's get into the chapter !"

*POV Y/n:*

Still looking up at the stars I hear the door open behind me as Rushia walks up to the bench and sits down.

Y/n: "Seems like I was here earlier in the end huh ?"

She smiles and pats the seat on her right signaling me to sit down, so I do exactly that.

Y/n: "So, Rushia... what's wrong ?"

Still smiling she now looks up at the stars too, the moonlight making her seem even more prettier than before.

Rushia: "Can you promise me you won't hate me no matter what Y/n ?"

Y/n: "How could I hate someone as cute as you ?"

'The line she said is a classic lead up to a confession, I mean, I knew she liked me already, but hearing it from her would be something else if that makes sense...'

Rushia: "Please just promise it."

I put my drink down next to me.

Y/n: "I promise I won't hate you, no matter what Rushia."

She takes a deep breath and looks me directly into the eyes, a short silence occurs where we're just staring into each others eyes.

Rushia: "I... I finally worked up the courage to say... I love you Y/n !"

'Called it.'

Rushia: "There I said it !"

Rushia: "Now no one will be able to say it before me !"

'I'm not gonna comment on that one.'

Rushia: "I've been a fan of yours for a while now and finally I get the chance to spend more time with you and yet you just keep slipping out of my hands..."

Rushia: "Is Rushia just...not good enough for you...?"

She looks down, her face visibly a lot more red than before and I could've sworn

Y/n: "Rushia, if there's one thing I can say for certain, it's that you're definitely good enough."

Rushia: "Then why-"

Y/n: "I want to spend more time with you, trust me on this."

Y/n: "There's just been so much going on that I guess... I never really noticed how little time I had taken to actually do something with you and the others."

Trying my best to keep eye contact, I smile.

Y/n: "Hey, how about I make it up to you by collabing with you tomorrow ?"

She looks up, tears in her eyes making me feel guilty for what I must've made her feel this whole time.

Rushia: "Y-You won't *sob* run away from Rushia this t-time ?"

'Wait... the first day I was here I ran away from her...'

'Did she think I did that cause I hated her...?'

Y/n: "There's nothing that will make me run away from you this time, even if it threatens my life."

She hits my chest lightly to which I just chuckle.