Chapter 15 - stage fright

You walk into the u̶s̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶m̶, room where you meet Horikemo as usual, he's sitting at his desk staring at his phone while smiling.

Horikemo: "Actually now I wonder-"

He looks up and notices that you've arrived, putting down his phone.

Horikemo: "Ah, welcome back hololovers !"

Horikemo: "Sorry about, well that haha, I was just watching something that made me smile !"

Horikemo: "Oh, uhh, if you're curious I can show you !"

He sets down his phone and passes it to you, a video waiting for you to be played.

Horikemo: "Why did I get bullied twice-"

Horikemo: "Haha, obviously I'm just joking about being hurt by that !"

Horikemo: "...Or am I ?"

He shakes his head and smiles, looking to his left for a second and then back at you.

Horikemo: "I think I've wasted enough of your time already, haha... sorry-"

Horikemo: "Though, I hope you enjoy this chapter !"

*POV Y/n:*

Nervous and impatient I keep tapping my index finger against my leg.

'Just how long is it gonna take her to get here ?'

Sighing, I try to calm myself down and relax, loosening up my posture and closing my eyes, taking deep breaths to not overreact when the slightest problem occurs.

'It's literally been 7 seconds since I've called her, I should really calm down, being impatient won't make her come here faster...'

I hear something that sounds like the screams of the damned as I look around, noticing a red tear in the middle of no where, it grows bigger until it looks like a portal, out of which the queen of sayonara comes.

Art: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4259415

Calli: "Sorry, I came as fast as I can, whatever it is you needed, it sounded urgent."

Y/n: "First up, sick shirt, we have to go shopping together to wheerever you went one day, secondly, thank you for coming on such short notice."

She smiles and rubs the back of her head with her right arm.

Calli: "Yeah, yeah, don't mention it, the others would've killed me if I said no to ya."

Calli: "So what do you need me for anyways ?"