Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest

As you find yourself in the void as usual where Horikemo would greet you, you notice he's no where to be found just yet, deciding to walk up to your seat as usual, you notice him passed out at his desk, once tapped he jolts up.

Horikemo: "OH GOD I'M AWAKE-"

Horikemo: "Ah it seems I passed out-"

He clears his throat and gets up from under his desk, straightening out his clothes and sitting down properly.

Horikemo: "Ahem, hello hololovers !"

Horikemo: "If you're wondering why I was passed out well... I tested out that syringe with the black liquid and uhm... it was unpleasant-"

Horikemo: "No matter, what matters is the present and in the present I'm not lonely for once haha !"

Horikemo: "Now then as for the object to decorate the room as usual, let me get it uhm..."

He looks down, searching for something as a picture pops up out of no where and slowly floats down, landing in front of you.

Horikemo: "WAIT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT-"

Looking at it you notice it to be a 1:1 replica of Horikemo standing next to two people, all of them smiling, although you're unsure who it could be as it gets snatched by him.

Horikemo: "Who I used to be and what I am now... are a story for when... your story slowly reaches it end, okay ?"

Horikemo: "We shouldn't be sad while so many happy memories can be made haha !"

Horikemo: "So don't look down and turn that frown upside down !"

Horikemo: "...Okay now I just sound like one of those stereotypical moms on Facebook..."

He shakes his head and smiles.

Horikemo: "Now then, I think it's time you go and continue that story of yours !"

Horikemo: "But before you do... I hope you're having a great day so far and it only gets better !"

Horikemo: "Remember to drink and eat enough or you'll have a bad mood and we don't want that !"

Horikemo: "Now then, enjoy !"

*POV Y/n:*

I rub my eyes and sigh, not realizing the situation I'm in.

Y/n: "That's great and all, but what the fuck happened ?"

Instead of answering she just giggles and doesn't stop looking down as I hear someone approach.

Baelz: "Haha, so about what happened ye ?"

Baelz puts a arm behind her head and tries to awkwardly smile, although it looks more sinister in the end.

Baelz: "I kinda knocked ya unconscious and used Towa to distract ya !"

Baelz: "Seein' as you'd trust 'er an' all prob !"

Baelz: "...But I forgor' to stop the effect from happenin' again haha !"

Sighing Baelz walks away, leaving me and Suisei alone, at least so I'd assume.

Suisei: "Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't decided to move at all yet, must mean you're comfortable huh Y/n ?"

Realizing what she meant, it finally clicks in my head as I jolt up and try my best to keep a straight face.

Y/n: "It's not every day someone offers, well if you can call it that, to give me a lap pillow, so who am I to not enjoy it ?"

Seemingly caught off guard her face slowly becomes more and more red as she turns away to hide her embarassment.