??? - it's elementary, my dear.

Finding themselves together in a vast and ever expanding library were two individuals, one of which seemed more familiar than the other, without a single word exchanged so far the two walk around, until the cloaked figure tugs on the others clothing.

At first there didn't seem to be much of a reaction coming from him, but a few seconds later after having taken another good look around he turned around and smiled, a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

Horikemo: "Please, don't try to overdo it, I know it must be pretty hard breathing in this place or even talking... if you're capable of that right about now, which then again it would make sense if you couldn't."

The cloaked individual opened their mouth only for no words to leave it, instead they couldn't do anything but cough at first, warranting a sigh from Horikemo as he pat them on the back.

Horikemo: "Like I said, don't overdo it..."

Horikemo: "It'd be a shame if the first visitor since... who knows how long now died on me !"

A concerned expression was on their face, for the most part it could only be read through the way their mouth tilted, the eyes that scanned around the area were no where to be seen, hidden behind a shadow created by the hood.

Horikemo: "I'm kidding, it's not like you really can die here either way, then again there is... ah- I shouldn't mention that, I apologize !"

Horikemo: "Come, sit down, take a breather and let's rest up a bit, then we can continue our search."

Slowly nodding they sit down, gasping for air as Horikemo smiles and kneels down in front of them, after a flick of his wrist he held out a bottle of water, which without wasting much time the other party took and took a sip of, seconds later it was already half empty, the cap laying somewhere on the floor no where to be found.

Horikemo: "So, is the water uh..."

Horikemo: "...Watery... enough ?"

Horikemo: "What... does that even mean ?"

Horikemo: "Man, you know sometimes I should bother thinking before acting or speaking, but then again that's how I got myself into this situation, so isn't that just ironic eh ?"

???: "...Yes."

The voice that had escaped them sounded rather raspy and forced, clearly something was trying to stop them from talking more, but despite the odds they pushed on.

Horikemo: "Oh you can talk now, isn't that just... great !"

???: "You don't..."

Before finishing their sentence they started coughing, a bit of the water had dropped onto the floor, while Horikemo just stood there with a smile, waiting.

???: "...Sound very thrilled."

Horikemo: "Well I didn't think I'd be talking to what is basically a human canvas !"

Horikemo: "Actually you aren't even human... you're just a blank canvas... waiting to be painted upon by someone else, a artist perhaps ?"

Horikemo: "Or maybe you have to be the one to paint your own story... oh how thrilling !"

???: "What...?"

Horikemo: "How do I say this... you're basically just a "shell" let's call it that, for the time being you're nothing, no one if you will, but there's ways you could become "something" !"

Horikemo: "But until then I'll call you... Blank !"

Horikemo: "It's a fitting name I believe, that is until you find a purpose and give yourself a name, so on... oh this is just beautiful, to think I'd get to witness a event like this !"