Chapter 10 - when voices clash

Horikemo lays face first on the table in front of you, noticing a mug of what seems to be full of tea you pick it up and pour it over his head.

Horikemo: "You're lucky that's been sitting there for houuuuurs otherwise I'd have boiling tea over my head, on second note... MY TEA NOOO !"

Horikemo: "You know you could've just woke-"

Horikemo pauses as he, looks up slightly, only his eyes visible.

Horikemo: "Oh wait, it's you !"

He clears his throat and sits down properly, now smiling.

Horikemo: "*Ahem* Hello hololovers, how are you doing ?"

Horikemo: "As usual I hope your day is nothing but amazing !"

Horikemo: "Of course, if your day hasn't been that great it'll look up soon, I promise you that !"

Horikemo: "Oh and... thank you for reading these small parts at the end and start, they aren't really necessary to the plot or anything... yet you still read them, so... thank you a lot !"

Horikemo: "Ah of course I can't forget to add something to the room, after all we have to make it look better over the time !"

Horikemo looks around for a bit and then snaps his fingers.

Horikemo: "If I was a different person I may have just killed half of all living things, but I'm not, so instead..."

From under the table he takes out a object that seems to be a camera, but around it is some sort of black mist he then puts it on the table.

Horikemo: "It's custom made for a certain someone and well... you and I won't be able to tell what it looks like exactly, why is that you may ask ?

Horikemo: "Well, I have to keep this a secret somehow, wait does this count as breaking the 4th wall...?"

He shakes his head and smiles.

Horikemo: "Anyways, of course this isn't actually something you or I would use... but instead someone else !"

Horikemo: "I won't tell you who, since you most likely can figure that out by yourself, but I took too much of your time already I'm sorry !"

Horikemo: "I hope you enjoy the chapter !"

Horikemo: "I need to seriously take a shower now, I don't wanna be called Teakemo..."

*POV Y/n:*

Quickly muting my headset, I put it off as I walk over to my door that is laying on the floor.

Y/n: "You deserved better damnit !"

Kneeling before it, I ball my right hand into a fist and hit it with said hand, while jokingly sobbing.

Y/n: "Don't worry you'll be missed..."

Standing up I salute and slowly lower my arm as I look at the person who kicked it open.

Y/n: "Anyways, joke over, what do you both need ?"

Smiling at me are both Amelia and Gura.

Amelia: "I'm sorry about your door, but it can't be helped now can it ?"

Y/n: "Well you could've just knocked or opened it like most people would..."

Amelia: "Right, right but we're not most people and you know that by now Y/n !"

Y/n: "Yes, but that doesn't mean countless of doors and desks have to suffer by your hands..."

I sigh and look at Gura who's hiding behind Amelia, only her head peeking out slightly.