Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !

Horikemo: "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 play dice-"

Horikemo: "Oh, you're already back ?"

Horikemo: "Well I'm sure I'm not the reason you're reading this story in the first place, so we'll have a small chat... maybe at the end, ta ta now and enjoy !"

*In POV Y/n:*

Y/n: "So, what you're saying is in order to keep the location of your company hidden, 2 idols were sent to knock me out and bring me here ?"

???: "Essentially, yes, but you make it sound worse than it is."

'Make it sound worse than it is ?'

'I could've said you kidnapped me for one day, hell is this even legal !?'

Y/n: "And if you don't mind me asking... where am I ?"

???: "Well, I can't give you a exact answer, but to put it simply, you're currently in Japan.

I laugh at his remark, but he keeps his straight face.

Y/n: "You're joking right ?"

???: "No, I am completely serious."

'I'm... I'm in Japan ?'

'Surely he's just trying to scare me haha, yeah that has to be it !'

Y/n: "Well, then can you tell me a bit more about your company ?"

The man smiles now and adjusts his position to one where I can see him a bit better, but not entirely still.

???: "Hololive is a company for supernatural beings, well not only those, but every idol here is very unique."

???: "In this building they can complete many of their tasks and are provided with anything they may need, such as equipment for streams, special studios where they can sing without disturbance and much more."

???: "Of course they don't just turn on their camera, we made a custom model which tracks their movement, expression and such as they do it, it's a perfect disguise, being a vtuber allows them to be themselves without most people believing they truly are the supernatural beings they claim to be."

'Supernatural beings, huh ?'

'Guess they're really into their roles, I can understand he wouldn't plain out say that they're normal people just like him and me, but fuck man, you can just be honest.'

I sigh and get off the couch and start approaching the desk the man was sitting at and stand in front of him.

Y/n: "Well, I guess I know a bit more about this company then, but barely anything about you, so what's your name ?"

???: "My name is Motoaki Tanigo, but you can call me Yagoo."

Yagoo bows and I do the same.

Y/n: "Right then Yagoo, nice to meet you."

'It's only now I really can see what he looks like properly...'