Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers, how are you doing ?"

Horikemo: "Surely I hope you're doing great, maybe even amazing !?"

Horikemo: "Of course your day and especially your life should be even better !"

Horikemo: "I also just realized I never described just who I am or what I look like, but I'll keep it that way, more of a mystery like that !"

Horikemo: "Though I am curious how people see me in terms of appearance..."

He shakes his head and takes something out from the desk and holds it up in his hand, once you can see it properly you know it's a prop skull.

Horikemo: "You know, the idea of immortality is interesting in a sense, a lot of people wish for it, but once you think about it, immortality itself is a curse !"

Horikemo: "Well, it can be worse depending on how it'd work, let's say you're immortal, but still age to a certain point, where the problem here is you'll be barely able to do anything and such..."

Horikemo: "But let's say you're immortal at the age for example 21, that'd be a more interesting way, you're essentially at your prime and best of all you'll never die, but it isn't really such a blessing at a certain point, your friends will be gone, your family, essentially everyone you know and love, worst of all you'll never pass away yourself and just become a dead man walking."

Horikemo: "Dating also wouldn't be a option seeing as at one point your lover is too old or you just give up on trying seeing as everyone you'd be able to meet is a mortal..."

Horikemo: "But that's just something I randomly wanted to throw out for debate or conversation haha !"

Horikemo: "Now then, make sure you're hydrated, you ate enough and now... let's get into the chapter, I hope you enjoy it !"

*POV Y/N:*

Walking up to her I put a hand on Baelz's shoulder.

Y/n: "Long time no see, did you miss me that much ?"

Baelz face turns from what seemed like a smile with malicious intend, into laughter.

Baelz: "Pahahaha, how the fuck are ya alive !?"

Averting eye contact I sigh, thinking about what I did.

Y/n: "I'd rather not talk about it, now I would like to know how YOU got here."

Baelz: "I heard ya talkin' bout goin' somewhere so I decided to join ya !"

Y/n: "And you knew I'd go here how ?"

She doesn't say anything and instead keeps smiling.

Y/n: "You know what, I'm not gonna question it at this point."

Baelz: "Well I would've helped ya earlier buuut I kinda got stuck in the backrooms haha !"

Y/n: "...I'm sorry what."

Baelz: "Ya know the backrooms, right ?"

Y/n: "Of course I do, but they ACTUALLY exist !?"

She clicks her tongue on repeat and shakes her head while having her index finger sway from left to right back and forth.

Baelz: "Ya have a lot to learn young one !"

Y/n: "Yeah seriously, tell me about it.."

Tatemoyo: "Y/n I do have to ask... how did you really survive ?"

'Ah of course he asks a important question when I can't answer.'

'It's not that Baelz doesn't know about Yametemoyo... probably, but just that I can't answer the question in front of her, I mean I could and will one day tell someone about what happened there... BUT STILL SHUT THE FUCK UP !'