Burglary! (REVISED APR'22)

The dinner was, ironically, eating me alive. All those meals and those fake, rich, perverted people. Somehow, every single one of them managed to equally piss me off.

My grandma, who wasn't even looking at me straight, and some other men were really getting on my nerves. You know, those nerdy ass teens who try to start a conversation with you by showing off their academic skills even though they can't really flat-out flirt with you because their fucking fathers are members of Parliament?

"...So I went to the United States and I studied in Harvard..." That was legit the only thing I heard.

"Hm." I faked a tiny smile, I could care less about his academic process. "Hey, have you ever tried weed?" I asked, attempting to see if he was someone interesting. But he was kinda shocked at my question and quickly ended the conversation with me. "Piss boy." I whispered as he walked away from me.

I sighed in boredom as I glanced around the room I was in. Now I fully understand why my dad ran away with one of the maids.

He could've taken me with him, but no... what a bloody twat.

"Grandma, I wish to go to go home." I said in an imperative tone as soon as I got up to her table. I even used fancy wording, in order to show off my incredibly advanced language skills to the Prime Minister, for some reason.

Mate, you're elected. I'm dynasty.

"What do you mean, my boy?" she said, getting up and excusing herself from the table. She walked with me to the side, and looked at me. "Mitchell, as heir to the throne you cannot leave just yet."

"But this fucking sucks, I'm sorry." I apologized before saying any more "swear words". "Grandma, this is not the life for me! Please, I really need to go. I uh, I have a huge tummy ache." I lied. "Ugh Grandma really..." I panted some moans in pain, all made up to see if she would fall in the trap.

"Good Lord, you're a disgrace. Just go, tell Mario to drive you, but tell him to come back here." I nodded and I left, jumping like a fifth grader with a new toy.

"Let's go, young man. Drive me home." I said as I entered the limo and lied down on the huge seat, placing my feet on it and grabbing my phone. As I got home, I left the car and made my way inside, not looking back to see if he actually went back there.

Funny. There were no guards around nor were the surveillance cameras showing that blinking red light.

******

I went up to my room and took a quick shower in my private bathroom. I put on some purple boxers, a pink shirt (1) (opened, of course. That place is hot as fuck.) and I worked the top knot. I love my side fringe, but a top knot is just my brand new thing.

As I jumped on top of the bed, I crossed my legs as I reached for my book but, shortly after I started reading it, I had to hide it again. I heard a noise coming from downstairs.

I ran down the stairs quickly, shouting the name of all the maids. I don't even know how, I only know about Charlotte and that's because she's often a sweetheart. No one answered, but a second noise echoed and it was coming from Grandma's room.

I reached for the doorknob and twisted it slowly, just to feel a firm hand covering my mouth and pulling me back.

"Be a good boy and be quiet..." a sexy American voice whispered and I felt my back being pushed against a firm chest. Slowly, the hand left my mouth, but was still with his arm around me and his ice cold hand pressured against my warm chest wasn't really a good sensation.

This was a robbery. Someone was actually brave enough to be robbing the royal palace. Where are the guards?!

Funny enough, it was only one person. The person who grabbed me. I turned around to see him but all I could see were eyes. Such blue eyes, sky blue. Beautiful, in a invader's way.