Once again (REVISING APR'22)

***

And just like that, everything is back to normal. Normal. That is a word that should not exist on my vocabulary. College started again and now I have to wake up at 7am every goddamn day just to get ready on time.

Since that school doesn't have a dresscode, I can just wear whatever the fuck I want, so today I'll go with normal jeans and a Calvin Klein shirt (1). Fuck what my grandma thinks of it.

I put on my jacket and my big ass purse (1) on my hand and I was ready to go get breakfast.

I ran downstairs and Jake was staring at me, to which I showed him my tongue and grabbed a slice of bread and some cheese.

"Do you know if anything suspicious happened last night?" he asked me.

"How the hell am I supposed to know, I got here and went straight to bed." I said as I bit my bread. Jake looked at me and slowly shook his head, in disagreement. Nothing a middle finger won't fix.

"Another thing: what is... that." his hand moved up and down, pointing at my whole body.

"It's a fucking dog, Jacob."

"Mitchell. That bag. That's... a girl's bag. And that's extremely homosexual."

"Stop the fucking press."

Jake stared at me with his eyes bugged out. Great, I thought he knew. Great, now he knows. Great, I don't give a shit.

"I'm gonna go with the school bus today."

"No, no, I can drive you there."

"Fuck off." I said as I heard the buzz of the school bus. "Say bye to grandma for me!" I said, opening the door. When I got to the bus, I signaled the driver to open the doors and he did, to which I entered the bus and sat near the end.

******

Lunch time. I hated most of those people, and the people I actually enjoyed being with were either kissing or smoking weed. But they won't let me around them anymore.

I decided to go to the nearest burgery and I ordered a GF-Burguer with some fries and a diet soda. When it was ready to go, I grabbed it all and sat in one of the booths.

I grabbed my cellphone and I started checking every social network possible, including taking a picture to put on Snapchat. I got easily bored though, so I put the cellphone away and just looked around.

The place was almost empty, with just an old lady eating a salad and a guy in the other booth chewing his burger loudly, which was kind of annoying.

"Can I sit here with you, prince?" I heard that voice from a few weeks ago and I looked up, just to see what I previously thought it was.

"Scott." I smiled and he sat in front of me. "I didn't know you walked the streets by yourself." I said looking at him.

"Well, I don't wear a mask everyday." we both laughed. Good point.

"No, I mean, people wearing black, in a gang... sounds cool." he giggled a bit. "Why do you laugh at every little thing I say?"

"Because you're weird, what do you think I am, a nice boy?" he laughed a bit harder now. "I kill, I rob, I smoke."

"Like I said, sounds cool." I took a sip of my soda again. "So, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to milk the cows." The same answer he gave before. "You?"

"Lunch break." I glanced at my watch, then at Scott, then back at my watch. "You know, you should invite me to visit your place."

"Oh no prince. You don't want to go there." I raised an eyebrow as he took a bite of his burger, finishing it. "It's not the place for you."