Dialogues & Searches (REVISED)

"Sorry I... I didn't mean to do that." I stuttered while Scott took his hands away from my waist, our eyes still glued to one another's. "Thanks for,  uhm, thanks for setting up the room for me."

"No worries." he finally said. "And no problem, prince." I raised an eyebrow at him with an "excuse me" look on my face. "Sorry... Mitch!" I smiled at him, approving. "You can go to bed whenever you want. We're going out tonight."

"What do you mean? Going out? I wanna go too." I said while he walked towards the door, opening it.

"No, you're not going." he stared at me. "You're not prepared, you still have classes."

"And who am I having classes with, at this time of night?" I asked while Avi entered the door. "Avi?"

"Yeah." Avi said, smiling.

"So, good night and I'll see you tomorrow!" Scott said, smirking. He looked at Avi and shouted an angry look right before leaving the room and closing the door behind Avi.

"What will you teach me, Avi?" I asked, smiling.

******

After about four attempts, I finally locked my eye in the perfect spot. Avi's hand was guiding mine as he was teaching me how to aim a gun and I actually thought it was an easy thing to do. But hell, was I wrong.

The backyard was our training place, with two mattress, one of them with a tiny black dot on it.

Avi just stared and laughed at each mistake I made.

"Are you going to keep staring or are you going to help me, Professor?" I asked raising my eyebrow. Avi nodded and placed himself behind me.

His hands rested against mine and held the gun I was holding, his chest was against my back, his breathing on my neck.

"Like this." he whispered, rubbing his cheek on mine and, with just a little move, we both pulled the trigger and hit the black dot. "Can you do it alone?" he asked. Once again, after four attempts, I was finally able to hit it.

I looked at Avi and he was smiling, signaling me with his finger to come closer to him. I didn't really get it but I went for it anyways. With one pull he stole a kiss from me.

His hands glued themselves to my waist and squeezed it a bit in such an arousing way. The gun was still in my hand and, as Avi pulled me even closer to him, I quickly pushed him, turned around and shot the gun, hitting the dot.

"Surprised, baby?" I asked, laughing. He was a bit confused, though. "What's wrong?"

"Of course I'm surprised. What's with you?" his tone was a bit higher than usual. "You weren't supposed to break the fucking kiss. I thought you had classes with Kevin!" I knew it'd end up like it did with Kevin, but I simply didn't care: I wanted to practice, not have sex.

Well, that may not be entirely true.

"Sorry." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's get some food." he held my hand. Avi looked like the kind of guy that would easily trade his entire family for a chicken wing, to be frank.

We were both eating microwaved lasagna, Avi finished his quite fast while I was still finishing mine.

"What's your problem?" he said, looking at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you see what's happening? You are the Queen's grandson and yet you want to be related to a bunch of criminals, even become a criminal!" I rolled my eyes at him. "We're not here by choice, Mitch: life fucked us raw and we had to fend for ourselves. We didn't have a choice other than turn to a life of crime. You, however, have a choice. and you're making the wrong one. You can still go back and live the life you're used to."