Memories & Memories (REVISED)

Another day went by after that horrible fight with the guys, and all I can think of is how much this is seriously starting to look a lot like a reality show. I didn't care, though: I was not leaving. I couldn't, I didn't want to and therefore I wouldn't.

I sat on the front porch, specifically on the stairs. The day was foggy and a bit darker than usual and I wasn't even sure where I was but it was somewhere a lot colder than the Royal Palace.

Beside me laid a pack of cigarettes, one of them hanging between my lips begging to be lit up. Around me was road and road and road and, even if I wanted to leave and explore the place, I was only allowed to leave with one of the guys.

For obvious reasons.

"Thinking about life, hun?" Esther's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I faked a smile for her, followed by finally lighting up the cigarette. "I'm still waiting for you to tell me what happened between you and Scott during the trip." I smiled, thinking about it.

The night I gave myself to Scott.

"Well," I said, signaling her to sit down with me. She obeyed. "I guess you can say we're kind of together now." she smiled. "We didn't just kiss." she stared at me, obviously bored at my words and impatiently waiting for me to say it. "We had sex." I said, throwing the half smoked cig away.

"I don't know why Scott didn't mention it with the boys." she said, lighting up a cigarette. "It's a good sign. He must really like you."

"You think so?" She nodded.

"I've never seen Scott like this before. The way he treats you is completely different. He was always the serious, short, thick type of guy." she said, looking at the trees around. "He's always short tempered, nothing seems to surprise him. He'd boss around this place like crazy, we barely had any time to actually do something fun." I smiled. "I don't know, but you kind of brought it back to us."

"Thanks." I said.

"I guess you're my boss now, hm?" she giggled. "You're definitely Scott's partner. Like... the King's Mrs.." I rolled my eyes at her words. She got up and threw her cigarette away, looking around with a serious expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" I quickly got up with her. She drove her hand to her gun, carefully watching a 40 year old man staring intensely at me. He looked at me with tears on his eyes while I tried to understand why. "Why is he staring at me?"

"I don't know, but I'll find out." Esther said, signaling me to stay behind. "Do you need anything?" those were the only words I heard before Esther getting closer and both of them exchanging words.

I notice Scott approaching me, looking confused at Esther and the man. The man quickly walked away and Esther came back, smiling.

"He's the new neighbor, nothing to worry about." she said. "He was just surprised because you're the Queen's grandson. Are you sure you don't know him?" she asked me.

"Not that I recall." I said. Then, I turned around, facing Scott. "Scott can I talk to you?" I asked. I really wanted to know what were his "opinions" on our night together. I loved it to bits, but he didn't say much about it, and the idea of him not liking it messed up my brain.

"I'll be inside." Esther said, winking at me and entering the house. Then, we both sat down again, him lighting a cigarette.

"What do you wanna talk about?" he asked.

"Well I... I want to know what you think about our night together." I said, biting my lip while he smiled.

"I liked it. If I didn't, you know I would've said it."