Again. (REVISED)

******

In a week, everyone was in Scott's house. They all called me boss: it wasn't a bad thing, I just didn't want to feel like I was occupying Scott's position, but Anthony and Tyler kept trying to convince me that I had to be the boss while he was away.

Training wasn't really necessary for them because they were a lot better and a lot more experienced than I was when I first entered the gang. Two days a week, I'd go visit them and give them ammo. Yes, because I finally got Kirstin's trust in me, after a lot of effort to get it.

Today was one of the days that I'd go there, since my Grandma would leave two days a week to go to meetings and to visit the orphanage. I got up and took a quick shower, passed cream on my tattoos and grabbed my clothes. I decided to go with the black jeans, my creepers and Scott's Joyrich tank-top.

It made me think of him, made me feel better.

As I got downstairs, I saw Mars sitting on the couch.

"Hey princess!" I said, laughing, and she looked at me, serious. "Sorry for the irony!" reminding myself that she was the only one who knew exactly everything and she was scared if something happened. "No need, I'm going out." I told Charlotte, who was carrying a plate of pizza. I quickly turned to face Mars again. "Wanna come?"

"No way. It'd be like betraying your Grandma, she did a lot for me!" I raised an eyebrow at her. She was responsible, and I liked that.

"Wanna know what I think?" I looked at her and she stared. "I think that you're going to take the place of Prince Mitchell!" I smiled grabbing a banana and winking at her. I left the house and grabbed my motorcycle, quickly hopping on it and driving.

Everything reminded me of Scott, I couldn't stop thinking about him. How he was, if he was thinking of me as well. If he was mad at me. I don't know, but I missed him. A lot.

And now that I'm proving myself that I'm capable of much more than I thought, he's not here. Not even to rub on Dice's and everyone's faces that I'm better than they thought.

As I got there, I parked at the main entrance and opened the door, seeing Todrick, Jose and Anthony on the living room.

"How are you?" I asked while placing my helmet on the table.

"Fine." Todrick said. "We need you to let us go deliver some drugs in Doncaster. It looks like things are really quiet in there. And, if you want, we can get ammo in return!" he said while watching a dumb basketball game.

"You can go. Todrick, Audrey and Connor. I think me, you and Jose will be staying here." I smiled and they nodded. "Have you seen someone new around?" I asked while lighting up a cigarette.

"Well..." Jose said. She was basically the best, she could get info from anyone. Especially in nightclubs. I'd say she's like Esther, but a little bit more... rough. "I got £100,000 out of old ammo. There's a tiny gang in Canada that needed it, one of them was here and asked me and I accepted it."

"It's cool. When will you make the switch?" I asked while Tyler handed me a beer.

"Tonight!" she said and I nodded while I heard a knock on the door.

"Must be Mike." I said. I opened the door and saw his eyes, smiled and hugged him.

"I missed you, Mitch!" he said, smiling. "I need to talk to you!" he entered the house and I guided him upstairs, towards my old bedroom. That room wasn't mine anymore: my stuff were at Mike's house and Scott's were in this room. "I gave Scott the letter!" my heart skipped a beat. Just the thought of him reading my words made me feel relieved and praying for him to understand me. "I must say, he had a blank expression when I handed it. Maybe he was waiting for it?" he paused. "Everyone seemed to be kinda comfy, the guard said they're the calmest ones." okay, that was not normal. Especially if they're all in the same cell.