It Mitch. (REVISED)

"You?" It was unacceptable the fact that she got there before I did. "You shouldn't be here, Dice." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't run this place." she sarcastically smiled while looking for clues on the wardrobe drawer. "What are you doing here?"

"Same thing you are." I said between my teeth, quickly closing and locking the door behind me.

"Esther disconnected the surveillance cameras. Your grandma should be a little smarter, don't you think?" she said, rolling her eyes.

I decided to ignore her words and started looking on the bookshelf, I know my grandma usually hides little notes in them. The furniture was still the same: same wardrobe, same desk, same crappy painting. But obviously this was about to change, because of me.

"The only thing I still haven't found is the fucking safe." she whispered, putting everything back in order. "Do you know where it is?" she asked and I looked at her.

"Now you're talking with manners." I said, crossing my arms. "We'll be a team. Yes or no?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mitch. Things aren't as easy as you think they are. You fell from the sky, you fucked- I mean climbed to the top and now you can technically say you're one of the leaders." she said. "When I arrived in that goddamn house, I was destroyed. I had just met Kevin in one of the corners I used to work on." it seemed like she didn't want to reminisce about that. "It was my first job and I was a virgin. I ran away from home because my parents split up and I wasn't really handling it well. I had to go live with my dad and his idiot girlfriend." she laughed but quickly put on a straight face, while I leaned over to the wall, listening. "Kevin doesn't quite know about this but he took my virginity." I bugged my eyes. "I then had to fuck everyone else: Ben, Alex, Avi... even your beloved Scott." she pointed at me. "They were rude and rough with me, with me: a virgin. I learned how to take care of myself that way, boy." she licked her lips, obviously dry from talking. "Your Scott, for example: he was a monster. He was... ruthless." she wasn't even looking in my eyes anymore, but still I could feel the pain in her words. "I don't want to be your friend. I hate you. You got it easy. They respected you, but didnt respect me. You were able to dodge everyone but Scott. You kept your dignity just by saying "no" and it genuinely pisses me off because, when I said "no" to them, they almost forced me into it." her tone was serious. "But let's go back to work. I'm your coworker. And that's fucking it." she raised an eyebrow. "Now, pretty please with sugar on top, where's the fucking safe, Mitch?"

I couldn't swallow Dice's words, what she said was incredibly insane and painful. Things were kind of easy for me, I must confess, and listening to her actually made me feel sorry for her: but it quickly turned into anger when the thought of Dice and Scott fucking came across my mind.

"Help me move this shelf, there's a trap door under it: there's the safe." I said while pulling the shelf. Since she was a tall, strong girl, she pulling it made it so much easier.

"Don't you know the pass code?" she asked and I shook my head. "Well it must be somewhere in here." she pointed at the books and I quickly flipped the pages, trying to find loose pieces of paper.

"I got it!" I shouted at low tone as soon as I found a paper with "Safe Number 4- L9QUE12TH". I placed myself in front of the safe and put the combination, opening it within seconds. We both smiled at each other. Inside, there was a good amount of money, an envelope and a little note. "What's this?" I asked, looking at the note.

"We don't have time for this. We need to get out of here, we've been here for too long." she said as the chronometer striked 00:51:19. "I've been here for almost an hour." she said, putting the money on her giant purse.