Agility (REVISED)

I went downstairs already wearing the outfit Esther had previously chosen for me (1) , I was too excited to do my hair so I just put on a snapback (one of the several that Esther had bought for me). I put on some cologne and I joined the boys (and girls) at the breakfast table, who were already waiting for me.

"Good morning." I said. I could tell (and smell) Kevin was making eggs and bacon and Scott was finishing up squirting the oranges to make juice. I sat down on the only chair available, which happened to be next to Kevin's and in front of Scott's.

"You smell particularly good today, prince. Not that you don't smell good daily." Kevin said and I looked at him a bit angry. Scott looked at me and smirked while handing me a plate and a glass of juice. Obviously he found that to be extremely funny. I whispered a simple "thank you" and started eating.

"Where did Ben travelled to?" I asked and everyone laughed. "What?"

"Ben? Travelling?" Alex laughed. "We're gonna pick him up somewhere else. Him and Candice."

"Where?" I asked and saw Esther was getting a bit annoyed at all my questions.

"Jail, they were both locked up because of a robbery that went wrong." she said. "Alex went there to save them but he only made things worse. As usual."

"I still think it'd be better if you stayed here." Scott advised and I stared at him.

"Why?" Esther said. "If he wants to be one of us then he has to learn these things. Not everything is shopping sprees and eating."

"Yeah." I agreed. He looked at me with a funny face, which made me giggle. "And when will this take place?"

"Right now." Avi said, storming into the house. Everyone looked at each others and quickly got up, not even finishing their food. They were all armed almost to the teeth, including Esther. I didn't say anything, I just followed them outside and saw three cars waiting at the front door. "Esther and Kevin, me and Alex and Scott and Mitch." he said, pointing at each car as he said the pairings. I followed Scott to his Range Rover and entered the car.

We were both in silence, a silence that somehow was hurting my head.

"Aren't you going to say something?" he said, looking at the road.

"Shouldn't I be carrying one of those too?" I said, pointing at his gun. He immediately laughed, leaving me a bit uncomfortable.

"Mitch, you're not even ready to carry a knife, let alone a loaded gun." he said while stopping at the red light.

"You think I can't do it, don't you?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded. "Well you should trust me. I can surprise you."

"You already are." he said and I stared at him as he started driving again. "You're doing okay on the classes. At least that's what Kevin and Avi said." I smiled. "Now, when we get there you stay in the car. People may see you." He sounded like my grandma, which wasn't really that nice.

As we got there, Esther and Alex's cars were nowhere to be found and we were the only ones there.

"So, how's it gonna go?" I asked as Scott left the car, walking towards my window pane.

"I'm gonna distract the guards. Ben is hiding on top of that tree and, while Candice seduced the guards, he caught the keys. When I get their attention, I'm gonna run and enter the car so we can get the hell out of here. By that time, Ben and Candice must be in one of the cars." he talked like everything was planned to the milometer. He smacked the window pane and left.

10 MINUTES. 15 MINUTES. 20 MINUTES. 25 MINUTES. And Scott was M.I.A.. I got tired of biting my nails and worrying sick about him so I left the car, running until I saw him hiding behind a wall.