Last First Kiss (REVISED)

I woke up at 5.56am, terrified of the nightmare I had just had. My head was killing me and, even though I tried to go back to sleep, I simply couldn't. I dreamed that my grandma had sent men searching for me and, as soon as she caught me, she had a gun on her hand and ordered the same men to put everyone in jail. Oh, and I also dreamed of kissing Scott, which is INSANE.

Scott does NOT like me. And I don't think I like him. I mean, I get all clumsy and fucked up when he's around, but I guess it's just me being silly? I don't know, I don't know. I don't want to like him. I don't want him to break my heart. I don't even know if he swings my way, sometimes it seems so but sometimes it doesn't really seem like it.

"Did something happen?" Scott asked me with a sleepy voice, but he still managed to lift his head off the pillow and look at me with a swollen sleepy face.

"I wasn't being able to sleep." I said, sitting down on the bed. He copied my moves and sat down next to me.

"Dice?" he asked, looking at me. "Don't worry, she won't come here. I'm sure she just said that to fright you."

"No, of course not. Just... a nightmare. But not with her." I said, smiling at him.

"Do you wanna tell me about it?"

"I don't think so, I... I like to keep my dreams to myself." he nodded. "Sorry if I woke you up."

"It's okay." he smiled and I drove my hand to my face, moving my hair from my face. "You..." he took a break and I looked at him, confused.

"Me...?"

"You talk when you sleep. And drool too." he said and I placed my hand on my face. I knew I did those things, but I didn't remember them when Scott told me he'd be sleeping in my room. "You said my name twice." I bugged my eyes as he awkwardly laughed. "Was it that bad?"

"No... no it wasn't." I said and he looked at me, laughing at how nervous I was. "I... I dreamed that you kissed me. That's it." I said, looking at him. I had nothing to fear. I think. He laughed at my face and stared into my eyes. "I mean it, and it wasn't even that bad." I awkwardly laughed.

"You doubt it?" he asked, smiling. It amazed me how I felt when I was with him. I'd feel both safe AND nervous, I was nervous of saying some words to him. I raised my eyebrow at him and said no word. He rolled his eyes and got out of the bed. "Wanna go get coffee? Starbucks is opened 24/7." I nodded. "Then I'm gonna go put on some nicer clothes and I'll wait for you downstairs." He then proceeded to leave.

I was now seriously considering having a little crush on Scott, I was almost sure of it. His smile would always make me shiver, his deep blue eyes always made me feel safe. Being with Scott was the only thing that I wanted in that precise moment. Just the thought of never going home again and being almost 24/7 with Scott... that thought kind of aroused me, I admit it.

I took a quick shower, did my morning hygiene, put on some comfortable clothes (1) and did my hair. Then, I blew a kiss at the mirror and whispered "fierce". As I went downstairs, Scott was already waiting for me, wearing his precious jeans, Nike jacket and a leopard printed snapback.

"A motorbike?" I asked him as soon as we got to the garage and he handed me a helmet.

"Yeah, leaving with the car would be really suspicious." He said, turning the motorbike on and release it from the brake. "Well, what are you waiting for?" I hopped on the bike and put the helmet on. "Hold tight." I wrapped my arms around his belly and almost hugged him from behind.

Scott immediately started driving and every time he sped up I'd hold him even tighter. I could feel his belly going up and down as he breathed and it was such a cute feeling.