He's Not Afraid (REVISED)

We were outside the house in a nearby woods, that surrounded the entirety of the place. The gang was circling me and Candice, and Scott and Kevin were by my side while Avi and Alex were on Candice's side, with both Esther and Ben in the middle of us.

"You're crazy to the point of letting yourself fall into one of Ben's twisted games." Kevin whispered in my ear. "You still need two classes: one with Alex and one with Scott."

"Fuck Kevin, it doesn't matter. I just wanna know what the "game" will be." I kept staring at Ben as he stared back.

"Just remember what I taught you." well, that kinda answered my question.

"Let's go. Candice and Mitch, take one step forward." he said. I glanced at Scott and he was giving Ben an angry look. I quickly took my snapback and placed it near Scott, and tied my hair in a top knot. Candice was staring at me with a smirk and I was pretty serious expression glued to my face: I just wanted it to be over. Avi took a step forward and handed me a gun and one to Candice. "Both guns are empty, but I want to see who loses it first."

Two guns. Remember what Kevin taught you. I knew she had already come up with a plan and I had to think of one too, but being nervous and simultaneously trying to think isn't really my strongest suit. In a blink of an eye she ran towards me, but I was able to dodge her just so I could pull her by the arm. I tried to grab her gun while I grabbed her wrist, but that little bitch kneed me right in the middle of my legs, making me fall on my knees.

"Already?" she asked as she giggled. I quickly got up, trying to ignore the enormous pain I was feeling.

"I'm gonna punch you in the fucking boob." I said, for some reason. While she laughed at me, I aimed my gun at her, making her run towards me. When she was close enough, I bent my elbow and hit her right in the left boob, making her fall to her back. I then proceeded to straddle her and, with one hand on her chin and the other putting the gun on my belt, I took the gun away from her hand and used it to hit her right in the forehead. Then, I threw both guns to Ben's feet, as he followed their moves.

She was mad, I could tell. I got up and, brushing the dirt out of my knees, I undid my top knot and grabbed my snapback, putting it on. Her eyebrows were down, by now.

"You're quite tough, for a prince." she said. I got even madder now.

"I already told you I hate being called a "prince", didn't I?" I ran towards her and she pushed me away. I did a little spin and, extending my arm, I hit her right on the side of her skull, making her fall on the ground again. I quickly placed one knee on her neck as she desperately trying to free herself. It was almost impossible, I was on fire. Little divas like her piss me off. I put my hand into a fist and punched her on the other side of her skull, making her release a loud scream. I'd punch her everywhere if Scott didn't pull me by the arms and Alex pull her. "Learn to lose, dog." I almost spit those words out as I tried to free myself from Scott's hands.

"Don't fall sleep, Mitch. Just don't." she ironically laughed. I knew I had no chance of becoming her friend, not that I was interested in becoming one in the first place though. Alex carried her away as she tried to free herself as well.

The only people there were me, Scott, Kevin, Avi, Esther and Ben, the last one that stared at me smiling.

"Very good, very good. I can see you are learning something." he said and I simply raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay Vogel, you had your fun, now finish this sick shit at last." Scott said, still holding me.

"All I have to say is... congratulations. Not everyone can tame Candice like you did. Some give up, others end up really hurt..."