It's Time to Fuck Shit Up! - COUNTDOWN! (REVISED)

One month later...

"Scott Hoying, Ben Vogel, Kevin Olusola, Avriel Benjamin and the ladies Candice Lambert and Esther Kaplan got the lowest sentence they could, a sentence of eight years behind bars for the robberies to the Royal Palace and all the chaos they've caused involving upcoming King Mitchell Grassi."

I turned the TV off and threw the remote at it. Everyone kept staring at me while I leaned my head down, massaging my temples.

"If they think my suffering, my pain and my guilt will last eight years then they are damn well mistaken..." I whispered and Todrick nodded.

"I know you're thinking of something." he said and I looked at him, admitting it. "Don't tell us, just call us when you need us. I like surprises." he winked and Jose laughed while exhaling the smoke of her cigarette.

"In my opinion, you need to worry about this Troye dude." Jamie said. "I think one of the girls can go with you. We'll be searching for the places he usually is and, when we find him, you talk to him."

"It's not a bad idea..." I said. "Okay. There are loads of places, but especially where Scott was arrested, the nightclub..."

"I think Scott told me where it is. Tyler, Connor and me can go there. Todrick, Anthony and the girls split up to search him." Jamie said and we nodded.

"Todrick and Jose can go with me." we looked at Audrey and Anthony coming down the stairs and we stared. They were having sex, we knew that because we heard weird noises coming from her bedroom. "Do you two mind?" I raised an eyebrow and they nodded. "I'm gonna go home. I'll be here in the morning." I quickly got up, waving and leaving the house.

I took an Uber to my Grandma's place, and she and Mars were sitting and talking to each other.

"Hi." I said, smiling at Mars.

"We're finishing the last things." My Grandma stood up and I looked at her, confused. "Mars will take my place and I'll announce it tonight, in a dinner with senators and other important people. Wear something decent."

"You brought me here, against my will, and you still want me to follow your orders? Accept whatever I wear." I crossed my eyes and went upstairs. I laid on the bed and glanced at my phone, which started vibrating. "Hello?" I said but no answer. "Hello? Who is this? Answer!" I said, annoyed. "I know it's you Sivan, leave me the fuck alone!" I hung up and sunk my face on the pillow, immediately falling asleep.

******

"Mitch... Mitch wake up! You need to get ready!" Mars shook me and I saw her hair in a beautiful bun, wearing make-up and with a beautiful blue dress.

"Make me!" I said, laughing and she rolled her eyes. "Okay, I know how much this means to you." I sat on the bed. "Relax, I'll get ready now." I winked and she looked at me, scared.

She left the room and I went to get ready, taking a quick shower, doing my hair with the side fringe and wearing my beautiful smoking . Once I was ready, I looked at myself in the mirror and whispered my holy words again. I wanted to shine in my friend's moment.

I went downstairs and everyone looked at me, shocked. My Grandma stopped drinking the wine she was before just to stare at me with a frown. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the table, grabbing a glass of wine and posing for the visitors.

"Why are you people staring? I'm the almost prince of this beloved kingdom and I order you to stop staring." I said, ironically. I then laughed and took a sip of my wine, licking my lips afterwards while staring at a daddy, sitting on the other side of the table. He quickly adjusted his bow-tie and I felt my Grandma pulling me by the arm to the other side of the house. "What, Grandma, why are you..." I was about to continue when I feel my cheek burning from the quick slap she gave me. "Why did you do it?" I said between my teeth, trying to control my anger.

Damn, I need some anger management classes. Where's Scott?

Yes, because my awful mood was due to the LACK OF SEX I was having. I was craving Scott, it felt horrible.

"I want you out of my house this instant." she said and I bugged my eyes. "I don't want you to look in my eyes again and don't even think of placing a foot in this property. You are an embarrassment to me, just like your father was. Your friends will still be in jail, and I'll never pronounce your name in front of the cameras ever again. You're dead to me... Mitch."

"Really?!" I asked and she nodded. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my whole entire life! Thanks, Lynn." I hugged her against her will and grabbed my handbag, walking towards Mars as I took another sip of wine. "She dismissed me." I smiled at her and she leaned her head down. "What? Aren't you happy now that I got the freedom I've always wanted?"

"I may never see you again..."

"Oh you will." she smiled. "In the newspapers, on TV... as the best criminal of the United Kingdom." I kissed her cheek and she smiled. "I love you!" I turned around to face the people and waved at them, sending kisses towards everyone. "You, with the messed up bow-tie." I pointed at one of them, the daddy from before. "Call me." I whispered and he looked around, everyone staring at him. I giggled and placed my empty glass on the table, yelling "bye peasants" as I walked towards the maids' exit. Once I left, I grabbed my phone and called Mike.

Mike: Hi, my love. I've missed your calls.

Mitch: No need to miss them anymore. I'm going to live with you. Wait for me at the main gate, I'll take an Uber.

I hung up and I did it.

******

"And then she told me I could go." I lit up a cigarette as I leaned on one of the trees surrounding Mike's house.

"It's good to have you back, I felt so lonely." he said as he took the cigarette out of my hand and threw it away. "Your friends would visit me once in a while, but we didn't really have a subject to discuss, if you know what I mean." I laughed as I thought of them talking.

"I know who you remind me of..." I smiled, staring. "My dad." I looked up at the sky. "Maybe he went crazy inside that place. I wouldn't blame him, especially because girl, I feel you!" I laughed.

"I feel honored." his smile opened. "Mitch..." he said and I looked at him. "Look, I'm..."

"MITCH!" I saw Anthony running towards me and looking to his sides, scared. "Troye Sivan." I quickly got up and pulled out my gun, staring. "He's around, we need to look for him."

"Bye Mike, I got to go." I said. I started running through the woods with Anthony as I saw a shadow walking in front of me. "DID YOU SEE THAT?" I yelled and Anthony nodded. My only tiny mistake was not knowing how to avoid all those green things. Every time I tried to run faster, I'd always trip on something.

Anthony pulled the trigger towards the sky, seeing if he could hear or see something. When he heard it, I ran as fast as I could.

"Are there more people after him?" I asked, trying to look back.

"Only me, because I ran and CAREFUL MITCH!" he yelled as I got down and saved myself from the bullet. We then heard the engine of a motorcycle as it slowly fades away.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I threw my gun on the floor and placed my hand on my face. "Will I ever be able to kill that bastard?!" I asked myself.

"You know Mitch..." Anthony said, crossing his arms and looking at me. "There's only one way, and that way is your plan. We better start now, we can't afford to wait any longer." he said and I nodded.

I didn't want to wait any longer, anyways...

"Tomorrow... I'll start this under the bed sheets." we high-fived and smiled at each other.

Yeah...

It's time to fuck shit up!