Fuck Me! (REVISED)

******

After discussing loads of random subjects with Michael, I could see he was a nice friend for me. I obviously didn't tell him any secretive stuff, I kept stuff discreet and vague, but excluding Scott and Esther, it seemed like he was the only one actually understanding my point of view.

"Well, I'm gonna go inside." I told him as we arrived at my front door. "It was nice chatting with you. Thanks for understanding."

"Anytime, kid. It was nice chatting with you, too!" he said. We shook hands and I went inside. I immediately saw Esther, Alex and Avi.

"We have a little job to do today." Avi said and I looked at him, noticing his obvious worried face.

"Count me in. Where is it?" I asked.

"Your grandma's house." Esther said and I looked at her. "We need to know if they know something about us, because if they do then it won't be long before they tell the press. And you know the place better than we do. We're about to go, we just need to get out pens and pencils." She obviously meant guns and ammo. "Meet us there in about an hour and a half." she said and then they left.

Just the thought of coming back to that place made me sick to my stomach. And now I was going there not as a resident but as a criminal looking for clues. I decided to go upstairs and go to my room, after I checked if the house was completely empty. I opened the bedroom door and I noticed Scott sitting on the bed, fully decorated with red petals and the only light available was candlelit. I looked at him, confused. "What's going on...?" I asked, removing my shoes and undoing the top knot I had. He shook his head and extended his arm, grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him. I obeyed and I ended up straddling him, sitting on his lap. He then smiled at me and placed a stamp on my lips which quickly turned into a kiss.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you. Now." Scott said between the kiss and sliding his hand underneath the Givenchy sweater I was wearing. A light shiver ran across my spine and I smiled. This was it: my second time with Scott. Why the fuck was I getting so nervous again?

I removed my sweater and threw it unto the dinner table: I couldn't let it get ruined, it's fucking Givenchy. Scott stared at my chest with lust and desire, and quickly attacked one of my nipples, biting it and sucking it gently. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled it a bit, enough to make him aroused. He left a trail of kisses from my nipple to my neck.

My moans were a constant and I was able to remove his Joyrich tanktop, giving me a perfect sight of his perfect chest. I laid down a bit and I felt his hands travelling on my jeans-covered thighs while I supported all my weight on my hands, pressed against his chest.

Scott stepped away and placed me sitting on the bed, standing in front of me with a malicious smile. He approached me and gently laid on top of me, pushing me unto the bed and letting me feel half his weight. His kiss was filled with lust and it went wilder and wilder, he started kissing my lips, then my cheek and stopped at my neck, biting it and leaving hickeys everywhere those lips passed. He proceeded to grab my hands and angrily pushing them above my head, he was straddling me by now and I immediately felt my hands trapped somewhere. I looked up and see he had handcuffed me to the bedpost.

"What are you doing?" I asked curious while he bit his lip and adjusted himself oh top of me again, his hips pushing against mine.

"Don't you remember what you asked me? What you wanted me to teach you about?" his voice was a totally different one by now and I just moved a bit on the bed. Then, I remembered that I had asked him what bondage was. I smiled and bit my lip. "Well then. Call me Master, from now on." he started sucking my nipple again while his hand drove to my danger-zone.