He's not afraid to be free. - Last Chapter (REVISED)

Years later...

"Reverend, is there a way we can make this quick?" I asked for the millionth time, looking at Mitch. He was smiling and adjusting his bow-tie. He looked incredibly good.

Spend all this time not talking about what happened is too much. Believing that I had met the Queen's grandson, fell for him, make him an alpha of a dangerous gang after I went to jail. From the first time I saw him, I knew there was something special in him.

His courage.

After the whole ceremony and all the questions being asked, the Reverend simply blessed our relationship. Why? Because we got matching tattoos on our knuckles. I tattooed a gun and he tattooed a bullet, both on our respective middle fingers. Our relationship wasn't meant to be traditional or cliche, it just had to be accepted by the both of us. So, instead of rings, we got tattoos.

"I know pronounce you husband and... husband." he said and I arched my eyebrow while staring at my now husband. "You may..."

"I think I know." I said smiling and pulled him for a kiss, a calm, smooth kiss. We were getting married in the backyard of Ben's house, which was pretty far from our house but, since Mitch chose this place, I preferred not to ask why.

All of our friends were there, including the Queen of the United Kingdom. No, not Mitch's Grandma, that old bitch had died as soon as she got the news that we had escaped from jail. Massive heart attack, I believe. The new Queen of the United Kingdom, Mrs. Mars Argo. And she was doing a pretty good job.

"We're married. Can we party now?" he asked, making me laugh. I immediately nodded and we walked towards the Range Rover, followed by everyone.

******

As we arrived to the club, all of the guests were there. It was almost 2am and I turned the volume on, making it as loud as possible. I was going to wake the neighbors up, but who cares? It's my fucking wedding.

"May I greet you two?" Mars approached us. She was with a beautiful dress and with a more serious, maybe even adult face. "I'm so happy this got to happen, I'm so happy for both of you." she smiled and Mitch smiled back. "Thanks for everything you did for me. I hope you guys know that you are no longer banned from England. You can go there as normal locals and leave as normal locals." we laughed together. "Just... don't rob my house."

"We promise." Mitch winked at her and hugged her.

The party when on and we drank and smoke as much as possible, when suddenly Ben turns off the music, letting us hear the police sirens in the distance.

"Oh my God." Mars said, shocked.

"Ben, take her outside and let her go." Mitch said. "I never thought I'd have such a perfect wedding!" he laughed, grabbing the gun Jamie handed to him and hiding it on his belt. "You coming, husband?" he smiled, extending his hand and we moved along.

"Wait Mitch." I stopped him. "Do you have any idea what you're about to do?"

"Killing the bastard who is ruining my wedding party?" he arched an eyebrow and I giggled. "What?"

"You're gonna kill him here?" I asked.

"You're right." he said. "I'll kill him and get rid of him right here. No more words, Scott."

We went there, hiding, and he held my arm, taking steps backwards. The policeman got out of the car and stared at us.

"Aren't you the grandson of the late Queen of the United Kingdom?" he arched his eyebrow and Mitch stared back at him.