Sweet Problem (REVISED)

What is even a peaceful life, anyways.

The only thing I could've possibly thought of was Esther telling Scott about me being here. Is this some kind of punishment? Did I do anything to the Gods? If so, I'M FUCKING SORRY! I really didn't get it.

"I don't owe you explanations." I said, going to the kitchen and putting the pot of cookies on the counter.

"Yes, Scott?" Mike asking, trying to cool down the ice.

"How come you came here and didn't tell me?" Scott said, entering Mike's house and following me.

"I told you I don't owe you explanations. For all I know, I'm independent and you are not mine." I raised an eyebrow and crossed my eyes. He copied my moves and stood in front of me.

"Er... Scott?" I heard Mike calling him. "Did you need something?"

"No, it's just.... Esther asked me to come pick up a candy that arrived here by mistake, it actually belongs to our place and..." he stopped talking once he realized I was the "candy". "Esther knew about this?" I nodded. "So, I basically just came here to look at your face?"

"You can turn around and leave, who's stopping you?" I said and he laughed with an ironic tone.

"So you came here... just because?" Mike said.

"If I knew this was here, I wouldn't have come." he said and I rolled my eyes, bored.

"Then go, Scott. Who the hell is stopping you?" I raised an eyebrow again. "And it'd be great if you left... Troye may show up and he would't like to see you." his face turned into a serious one and he arched his eyebrow.

"You're not crazy enough to send him here." He said, pulling me a bit my the arm.

"Just you wait, Hoying." I said, our faces really close to each others. I stepped away and opened the door, looking at him. "Now, can you go? You're bothering everyone. If I was the owner of this place, I'd kick you out." I giggled and he walked towards the open door.

"Sorry Mr. Mike. Have a great evening." he said. Then, we walked out the door, making me slam it shut.

"Oh my God, Mitch. What was that?" Mike asked me, sitting on the sofa. I was about to answer, but he interrupted me. "You two are completely in love!" he started laughing at my face and I looked at her, confused. "You were telling him to go away, but your eyes were begging for him to stay. It was beautiful." he hugged me.

"Spare it." I said and he nodded.

******

I had finished taking my shower and put on my shorts and an Anamanaguchi shirt. I couldn't wear my REAL pajama, I wasn't at my own place. Mike's husband had just arrived and I ran downstairs, greeting him.

"Hi." I said, smiling and shaking his hand.

"So, you're Mitch!" he said, smiling. "Very nice to meet you. I'm Paul." I smiled again. "It's an honor having you here, Mike's amazingly happy to have you around."

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because he never had anyone else around to take care of. Y'know, like a son." Mike said, smiling.

"What about your son?" I asked again as she smiled and Paul got his dinner plate.

"I've got him under control." he said, kissing my forehead. He then drove me to the kitchen, where she had made waffles. Oh God, how I loved waffles. "Take as many as you wish!" he said.

******

After dinner, I went to my room as Paul and Mike stayed in the living room watching a dance competition on TV. They both seemed very happy, which is great. I looked at the room and decided to sit on the window sill, looking at the house next door. It was pretty dark outside and really cold outside, I could easily tell. I looked at the sides of the house and I saw Scott sitting on the front porch, a bottle of Scotch on his hand and a cigarette on the other. I opened the window a bit and lit up a cigarette, staring at the way he drove the bottle to his lips. When I least expected, Scott turned his face and saw me staring at him. He then lifted the bottle a bit and smirked at me, like he was saying "cheers". I smiled at him, but quickly shook my head and, throwing the cigarette outside, I got up and closed the curtains.