Pissing off the one I love. Part II/II (REVISED)

That seat-belt wasn't really going to help me in any way, during this race. Troye was driving already and Scott was right by our side, my hair all over my face and I was starting to get stressed out. Troye laughed at me and at Scott, who was left behind.

"I think I didn't lose my skills." Troye said as he saw Scott being left behind. "He doesn't seem like a person who knows how to lose." he looked at the side mirror and noticed Scott was quickly approaching us.

"There's a lot more than that." I whispered. We drove a little more, my hair already on a top knot. It was a marvelous experience and I was loving every second of it: showing Scott that he's a loser.

As Troye drove, we heard a gunshot. We leaned down on the car and I placed my head outside the window, seeing Scott pulling his hand back to the car.

"Was it Scott?" Troye asked, scared.

"Just drive, Troye." I said, putting my head out of the window again. "LEARN HOW TO LOSE!" I yelled, getting inside the car again.

"Is he carrying a gun?" he said while I paid attention to Scott's next move.

"Don't ask." We hear another gunshot and I tried to protect myself. "SCOTT! STOP IT!" I yelled, grabbing my gun and shooting at the ground, in front of his car.

Troye looked at me, scared. We were pretty far away by now and he took a turn, stopping in front of Scott's car and getting out.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Troye asked, walking towards Scott and they both shocked.

"Who do you think you are?" Scott said, pushing Troye. I placed myself between them and I pushed Troye back to the car, while Scott watched us.

"MAY THE BEST PART WIN, SCOTT!" I yelled and shot towards the sky. I entered the car and Troye started driving again.

"You're a possessive criminal, Mitch." Troye said, looking at the side mirror. I decided to ignore it, it wasn't really the right time to talk about it. He had just got into a fight with Scott, it definitely wasn't the time. "Don't stare like that, I know how to defend myself." Troye took the turn before Scott and kept driving fast.

"It's not as easy as you might think." I said, seeing Scott really close to us.

"When I agreed to this I knew it wouldn't be easy. I know what usually happens during these races, Mitch. Don't treat me like I'm an innocent person." We realized that we had arrived first and the cheers were almost none. We got out of the car and smiled at each other.

What did he mean by that?

Scott arrived seconds after and stopped the car inches from us. He then got out and walked towards us.

"Hope you know how to lose, Scott." Troye said with an ironic tone.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" he yelled. People were starting with the whispers already and Troye raised his eyebrow. Scott looked at me, his eyes seemed like he was searching for something. "The only reason why you're not dead yet it's because of this ball of crap." he took his gun out and pointed it at me. Great, I'm a ball of crap now. Classy. Troye laughed and, reaching for my belt, he took my gun and pointed it at Scott's forehead.

"I say the same to you." I bugged my eyes and got a bit scared at Troye's voice. When Scott started grinding his teeth, Ben pulled him back and Avi pulled Troye and me at the same time.

"Bringing your friend wasn't a good idea, Mitch." Avi said, looking at us back and forth. "This is a celebration for me, and it's not like he's ruining the party, I just don't wanna see blood tonight." Avi said. "So I think it'd be better if he left." I nodded.