And so it was. - Second from Last. (REVISED)

"What do you mean?" I said, looking at him. "You can tell me later, not now Mike!" I pushed him but he held my arm, not letting it go.

"I feel like I need to speak up and you can't stop me." he looked at me, serious, and I looked at him. "Mitchell, I..." he was about to talk when we heard a gunshot. Everyone started running and I felt Mike holding my arms tight. "M-Mitch..." he held one of my hands and placed the other on his back, looking at it afterwards and showing something I didn't want to see.

"Oh my God..." I murmured when I saw the blood on his hands. "JAMIE!" I called and he ran towards me as soon as possible. "Carry him away, I'll get the others." Jamie nodded and held Mike, trying not to touch the gun wound on his back. We heard another gun-shot, this time Esther shot the woman she had left half asleep half dead, that somehow managed to pull the trigger and hit Mike. As Esther pointed the gun at her head, she pulled the trigger and watched the woman's brains explode, smiling.

We ran towards the car and entered it as Esther turned the engine on and drove.

"He's gonna die, Mitchell." Esther said while I tried not to believe what had just happened.

"No, he has things to say to me and I need to hear them." I said, adjusting my gun and my knife to my belt.

She parked the car pretty far away from the place.

"You stay!" I said, holding him.

"W-what do you mean? You can't free them all by yourself." he said, weak.

"You forgot one thing:" I arched an eyebrow. "I'm not afraid." he laughed at me and I got out of the car, entering the building. "Good evening." I smiled to the guard, who started staring at me. "I'm the Queen's grandson and I'm here to see the prisoners of cell 16A: Kevin Olusola, Scott Hoying, Ben Vogel... and so on."

"You are not allowed to." he looked at me from the bottom to the top.

"Of course not, the Queen also isn't and she got to see them." I smiled. "I wanna see them now, okay?"

"The Queen forbid it." he said. He was the only guard around and I was surprised, normally that place is crowded. And of course, it's not easy to keep an eye on those men. "If you want to see them, I'll have to check you."

"Of course you're not going to do that." I smiled. I never thought I'd use Kevin's lessons in my life, but I had to. I walked around him and touched his earlobe, seductively. "No one knows how bad you are." I whispered in his ear. "No one's watching. The cells are still a bit far and we can do whatever you want." I smiled. "The Queen didn't forbid you to this, did she?" I looked at him, biting my lip.

"W-what are you talking about, mister?" Cool, he's stuttering.

"The Queen is so mean." I sniffed his neck. The guy wasn't even ugly. "Let me see them, I promise that when I get back, instead of visiting them..." I placed myself in front of him and squeezed his thighs. "I'll visit you." I bit my lip again and he smiled, holding the keys to the cells.

He escorted me to the cell and stopped, while I hid behind him.

"Is it here?" I asked and he nodded, opening the security door. "Just one more thing real quick..." I whispered, passing my hand along his chest and, with the other, I immediately shoved the knife inside his skin, making him gasp for a couple of seconds, hold my hand and I pushed him against the bars, twisting the knife and ripping his chest. As I removed it, he quickly fell to my feet, making me smile.

I looked at the boys, staring, and their reaction was a shocked one.

Avi was looking at me like I was a totally different person, same thing with Ben. Alex had his eyebrow raised and Kevin was biting his lip, I stared at Candice and she got up, frowning at me.