Files & Events. Part II/II (REVISED)

******

 "I hate my life... but I can't live without it!!"

"Call Scott, tell him his boyfriend's here." I could heard Troye's voice echoing inside those four walls. I opened my eyes and looked at him: he was different from the last time. "COME ON, ESTHER!" he shouted and I looked at her. Blonde. Esther was blonde, with the same sad black eyes. She looked at me and gave me a disapproval glare, obeying his orders.

"I need to go out to buy us dinner." she whispered, looking at me. She wasn't going to buy dinner... I knew it. Troye looked at her and walked towards her, whispering something before turning around to face me.

"So, Mitch... I saw the files you were carrying!" he said, petting my face and I quickly kicked his shin. Then I realized I was trapped to a chair, only being able to move my legs. "Look, cutie... don't get wild, it'll be worst." he grabbed my face but I quickly turned my head, freeing myself.

"You don't know what you're messing with, Troye! Let me go!" I said and he laughed.

"Oh I know... I know all the shit you've done, how you almost got your man killed, not carrying a gun with you and being kidnapped in the middle of the night, Cinderella. You've been doing fine, Mitch... Very fine!" he clapped and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not gonna get away with this..."

"You killed my father, Mitch... you don't do that to your friends..." he said, holding his gun and playing with it.

"Why don't you check if your cock reaches your ass and go fuck your very self?" Do you think this is over?" he stared. "You're no one, without your dad around."

"Watch your tone... I can steal the life away from you!"

"You wouldn't kill me, coward!" I bit my jaw while staring at him.

"You're right, I don't want you. Mostly because you're literally worthless to me. I want your leader, your man!" he laughed and I thought of Scott. "He'll arrive any moment now, and I don't wanna miss the chance of shooting his little skull..." he raised an eyebrow and stared.

"You will not touch Scott." I said and he laughed. "I'll kill you, Troye! I'll kill you!!" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I hear a loud "boom". Something was going on outside and Troye was worried about it. He glanced at the window and bugged his eyes. "What's going on?" I asked, trying to free myself from that damned chair while he pointed the gun at me.

"It seems your friends came to the rescue!" he said, approaching me. "Bitch!" he whispered as he reminded himself of Esther, surely she was already against him again, which reminded me that she's in danger now.

"SCOTT, OVER HERE!!" I yelled as Troye slapped me. "SCOTT!!" I yelled again, not caring about my fate.

Troye rushed to the stairs trying to run away, but Scott broke down the door and stood in front of him.

"Don't fucking dare to move, Sivan." he whispered, glancing at my red face, from the slaps. "Idiot!" he quickly tackled Troye, starting a fight between them. Troye was the one getting beaten up, but Scott wouldn't leave the place without some marks as well. Somehow, Troye was able to take control and straddled him, punching his face hard.

"LET HIM GO, TROYE!" I yelled, trying to free myself from the ropes tying me up and I saw Scott trying to reach for the gun. "FUCK!!" I was enraged.

"Release him!" Scott said while Ben and Kevin came in and untied the ropes on my wrists. When I was free, I quickly grabbed Kevin's gun and shot Troye in the hand, making him fall backwards and Scott jumped on top of him.