Torn. (REVISED)

"He was the Queen's sucker since before you were born, when I saw him on the TV he'd always look arrogant and sneaky." Michael said, answering my previous question.

"Imagine what I lived. I sometimes feel rage towards my dad for leaving me with that man." I murmured, with my arms crossed.

"May...maybe he was also tired of it..." he sighed and I looked at him. "What?"

"You speak like you know it all." I kept looking at him and he rolled his eyes. "But fuck it... hey, what do you think of, someday, I'll go to your house?" I asked and he seemed excited about it.

"It'd be great! You can meet my husband." he smiled. Cool, more gays.

"Do you have kids?" I asked and he seemed disappointed. "Sorry..."

"It's okay, I have a son." he smiled. "But he's living the crazy life out there!" we both laughed. "Kinda like you!"

"You wouldn't like to father a child like me."

"It'd be great." he smiled and we hear a knock on the door, opening it afterwards and Esther entered. "Well, I think I'm gonna go. I've been here for a while." he said and I nodded. "Bye Mitch, bye Esther." he quickly ran away and Esther stared at me.

"What do you say about a girls' night out?!" she asked, throwing herself on the bed. "Me, you and Dice."

"Do you think she'd like to go out with me?" I asked. "I don't know, it sounds great but Dice fucking hates me." Well, luckily I hate her too.

"Ah fuck it Mitch, it's been a while since we went out. We need to have some fun." she said. "Let's go?" I nodded, defeated. "Great!!" she hugged me and left the room. I swear, sometimes Esther thinks our lives are the most normal ones.

I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking about my whole life, thinking if my grandma read the little note I left her and what would she do without Jake. I truly hope she's okay. I opened my drawer and took a joint out and, rushing towards the window sill, I sat down and lit it up. It's dangerous, I know, but I love the wind on my face and the smell of nature.

******

I woke up from my nap, at about 8.40pm. Scott was laying by my side on the bed and I gently tapped his shoulder.

"I'm gonna go out with the girls tonight." I said, making him move on the bed. "Scott!" I pushed him and he opened his eyes.

"You're gonna leave me?" he wanted to be all enchanting and got up. "Okay. I can see I'm not as enchanted as the other dudes." he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I won't be gone for long, Esther kinda insisted and it's been a while since I go out." he nodded. "And the last time I went out I ended up almost staying with Alex." he rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. "Okay, I probably shouldn't have remembered that." I opened the closet and went through my clothes, trying to find a nice one.

"I'm out, you take too long to pick an outfit." he said, getting out of the bed but I ran towards the door and locked it, smirking at him. "Fuck it. I'm gonna watch the show." he threw himself on the bed and, adjusting himself, watched me.

******

After trying hard to find an outfit, we ended up picking one of my ultimate favorites: my Omocat shirt, leather jacket, ripped black jeans and Acne Studios shoes. It was about 9.10pm and I decided to start getting ready. I took a quick shower and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I checked my wet hair in the mirror and I left the bathroom, Scott still laying on the bed.

"I prayed to every goddamn God for you to come out like that." he said and I laughed, watching him signaling me with his finger to come closer to him.