Plans (REVISED)

"Of course you were." I raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my arms. "Why did you do it?" I asked, approaching him.

"If I were you I'd shut my mouth!" he grabbed my arm hard, hurting me but I quickly pushed him away. "What, Mitch? You're not tough anymore?" he asked, staring at me. "Did you really think I was going to approach you without wanting something from you?"

"You're an idiot, Troye." I said, spitting on his face. He quickly shoved me and I fell on the floor. "If you wanna, we can even fight in this shithole." I said, looking around at the house. "But first you're gonna listen to me!" he grabbed his beer again. "I'm here to tell you that this isn't over."

"Grab your ammo, Mitch." he said, looking at me. "I'm not here to play games."

"NEITHER AM I, SIVAN! YOU FUCKED SCOTT UP AND ALMOST GOT HIM KILLED!" I said as he pulled me by the arm again, taking me outside. "I trusted you, you cunt."

"Good to know the man you hated, is now your protege. You really should open your eyes and see who you trust, Mitchell." why wasn't I shooting him already? Oh yeah, it was the middle of the afternoon and it'd drag attention, but I really wanted to.

I stepped away from that house, from that street. I put my hair on a top knot and went to Starbucks, I needed to buy something so that Mars wouldn't doubt about me.

I bought a Latte, not caring about the taste, and walked away. As I got home, I went upstairs, straight to my room. Mars was cleaning my closet and I stared at her.

"The maids told me that you weren't a fan of cleaning your closet, and excuse me, but it was a mess." she said while I sat on the bed. I didn't pay much attention to her, all that was on my mind was what had happened with Troye. "Did something happen?" she sat down next to me.

"Nothing." I said, smiling. "Oh, I want you to know that I have a few clothes I don't wear anymore. I wear both female and male clothing, and those sparkling leggings are a joke."

"These ones?" she said, pointing at them. "Are you crazy? They're perfect! I'd do anything to have those."

"Well they're yours now... and that "You First" sweater too, that Comme de Garçons hoodie... even that thing my Grandma bought for me. I don't quite know what it is but it's horrible." I said, pointing at a shirt with a strawberry and a "me" underneath." she nodded and grabbed the clothes, putting them on her closet. "I need to talk to Scott."

"Then go to his house." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't!" I growled. Surely if I went there, someone from Troye's little gang would be waiting and they'd follow me around. And the only reason I say "gang" is because I know he's not alone. The safest way was to go at night. "I'll go there later, I can't leave you alone in here. You'd die from boredom." I said and she smiled. I couldn't tell Mars about me and the guys, if someone saw her with me or with one of the guys, she'd be in danger as well.

******

We went to have dinner, Mars was completely amazed sit at the Royal table. I don't know why she was, it's a fucking table. We picked the Fish and Chips plate, I didn't even care about the taste.

Mars was politely eating with fork and knife while I tried my best to cut the damn fish. I gave up shortly after and, grabbing it, I bit it.

"It's better this way." I laughed and she rolled her eyes while I licked my fingers.

My Grandma had already called, she wanted to know how things were going and she was surprised when I picked up the phone. If she knew the trust, she would be dead before arriving to England. She then asked me if I was taking my medication, something I completely forgot about once I got back with Scott. But I had to lie about it, so I said yes.