Them! (REVISED)

Robbing someone while beautiful music plays in the background, how typical. His eyes were glued to mine, but they quickly moved away as his face filled with anger and he left the car. I followed him, running after him and grabbed his arm.

"Don't touch me." he wasn't even looking at me and I held him on both his arms.

"Look at me Scott." I asked and he quickly freed himself from me. "Wait!"

"What can you possibly want, Mitch? Do you think I'm like those guys that you apologize and we get back together?! You hurt me, you fucking who-" without thinking I slapped him right in the face, but I quickly regretted it afterwards and I covered my mouth, surprised at myself. I saw Scott's face being possessed with rage, and a thunder is heard and he stared at me. "The only reason why I won't kill you..:"

"It's because you love me!! Say it, Scott!" I said and he looked at me with his lip raised. "Listen here, you son of a fuck." I shoved him against the wall and I placed my hand on his chest, staring at him. My anger was arriving and, although I could be strong when angry, there was no way I'd be stronger than Scott, he could easily throw me on the ground if he wanted to. Suddenly, a heavy rain starts to fall. Unnecessary. "Do you think I like shoving guys on dark alleys and give them speeches?!" I threw my snapback to the floor, exposing my messy hair at him. It quickly got wet, along with my clothes and his. "What is with you?! You're acting like a five year old and hating on me while I did absolutely nothing. Do you know that Dice drugged you and raped you?!" he rolled his eyes. He knew about it. I held his shirt and started almost growling the words. "When you love someone, the love won't disappear like that! Do you even realize what you're doing to the people around you?! You're treating them like shit and acting like you don't have a fucking heart." he kept staring at me. "What were you thinking, that I was going to cry and beg for your forgiveness?! Well I won't because I did absolutely nothing wrong. That guy tried to get his way with me while I was looking for Candice and he forced me into kissing him!" he looked away, not bearing to look at me in the eyes. I quickly took the gun from his hand and pointed it at his chest. "LOOK AT ME, FOR FUCKS SAKE!!" the anger was real. "You're not man enough to look at me in the eyes while I'm telling you the truth?! But you were man enough to shove me and protect that little bitch!!" I spit the words and he looked at me again. "Your pride takes control over you more than the dignity that you lack, even for a criminal!!" I slapped his arm. "I love you. But I don't mind forgetting you if you don't even trust me." I let him go and put my wet hair on a top knot.

"Mitch, I..." I looked at him again.

"I gave myself to you. I refused sex with the guys because you were the only one I actually wanted. YOU HAVE MY FLOWER. Do I regret giving it to you? No. But when I gave it to you, it was a sign that I trusted you enough for you to cherish it. But I was wrong, you don't trust me at all." I looked at him from the bottom to the top and, turning around, I started walking away.

He didn't say a word, he just stared at me as I walked away towards my car. When I was almost getting to the door, I feel him pulling my shirt towards him, my beautiful Givenchy shirt.

"WHAT?!" I asked, basically yelling when he pulled me with both hands and kissed me. I tried to free myself and he drove his hand to my waist, pulling me closer and leaving no space between our soaked bodies. I had never experienced that before, kissing someone in the rain. But I did now, with the guy I love but with the guy who doesn't trust me.

I tried to push myself closer to him and I tried to avoid the tears from falling. I was strong, I didn't stop being it when I left. I finally pushed him and he looked at me.

"Are you going to speak?" I asked and he just stared. "I can't believe it. I legit can't. After everything I told you, you still don't trust me at all. What do you need, Scott? Answer me!" I asked and he just stared. Again. "You know what? If you don't want to trust me, then don't." I pushed him again and I walked towards my car. "I'm not gonna run after you, Scott. I'm not afraid of the pain it will cause me but at least you'll open up your mind." I said, already inside my car and driving away from him.