Teaching and Annoying Part. II (REVISED)

Kevin opened the door for us and, as I got in, I automatically saw Scott lighting up a cigarette and staring at me.

"I thought you weren't coming." Avi said, walking past me and giggling.

"Well I'm here, aren't I?" I asked, smiling. "Kevin said today's classes are with him, is it true?" I turned to Scott. Meanwhile, Kevin grabbed a cigarette from Scott's pack and lit it up.

"Yeah, he wanted to go first." Alex said in a jokingly tone. "Guns." he raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go then, I don't wanna waste my time." Kevin threw the not-even-half-smoked cigarette away and started walking upstairs, to which I followed almost afterwards.

We ended up in a fancy room, all decorated and shit. Kinda weird. The furniture was in shades of grey, black and white; the bed was almost Victorian style, covered by a black and white striped duvet; some pillows were grey, others red wine colored. It was an unique room, the walls were black, the floor was white and the grandfather clock was grey. Beautiful, for a sinister person like Kevin.

"You can stop admiring my room now, prince." he walked up to his closet and took a box out of it. He then proceeded to open the box and took two guns out of it, to which handed one to me.

It kinda reminded me of Scott's.

"I have a gun on my hand, I can shoot you right now." I pointed the gun at his forehead. "For the last time, it's Mitch." he laughed, placed his gun on the floor and walked towards me. I took steps back until I could no more, as I felt my back pressed against the wall.

He then took my jacket off and put it around my waist, and I stared deep into him as he tied it with a knot.

"Can you do something else other than stare, prince?" he asked, provoking me. "I just wanna prepare you for the next classes."

"Fucktard!" I slapped him hard on the face. I am dead. , I thought. But Kevin quickly giggled as one hand covered the red mark on his face.

He came closer to me and, in a fast move, he took the gun away from my face and, in a matter of seconds, it was pointed at me.

"Don't be so scared, prince. It's not loaded." my heartbeat slowed down. I was afraid, not gonna lie. "C'mon, try to defend yourself."

I raised an eyebrow as I thought of a quick plan. I smiled as I took a few steps closer to him, quickly making a left on his body and he was with his back facing me. I wrapped one arm around him (he was a really abroad guy. More than Scott.) and I elbowed his neck, making him fall. He laughed as I snatched the gun from his hand and, as I placed my foot on his lower back, I pointed the gun at him.

Then, I leaned down.

"You lost, Kevin." I whispered in his ear. He quickly got up as I threw the gun to the corner of the room and faced me, smiling. Before I could be able to smile back, he wrapped his arms around me, picked me up and threw me unto the bed. "What are you doing?!"

"You may have taken the gun away, but you still have me to protect yourself from." he said near my ear, making me shiver. I tried to release myself from his arms, but he kept looking at me like I was a piece of meat he was about to devour. I knew what he was about to do but, since I'm a good boy, I followed along. I pulled his hair and I sealed our lips in a hot kiss as his hand drove to my thigh and pulled it to his back so that our bodies were intertwined.

I passed my fingertips along his chest and he shivered, his kiss was already a bit messy and his body was giving in from all the strength he was putting on his arms, so I took advantage of it: I grabbed his arms and I turned him around in the bed, straddling him.

"I think I've learned this, don't you think?" I said while passing my hand along his chin. "I told you I was a fast learner." I got off of him and my hand accidentally touched his spot, which was a bit... happy, to say the least. I left the room and went downstairs feeling like I'd just won the Olympics and I felt Scott's confused eyes on me. "I learned it."

"Already?" Alex said, checking his watch. Kevin arrived shortly after with a frown glued to his face. "What happened?"

"I know this sounds strange, but for a prince he is quite the smartass." he said and Avi laughed at him.

"Congrats, Mitch, not everyone is able to learn something from Kevin." Alex said handing me an open can of beer, to which I took a sip, tasting it for the very first time.

Not bad.

"I told you I wouldn't let you down." I said, smiling.

"Does that mean you lost, Kevin?" Avi asked.

"I need time to get what I want from him." he murmured and I smiled.

"You don't need time, you need a strategy." I was able to pull a laugh out of the entire room.

"Do you think this is over, prince?" he raised an eyebrow and ironically laughed at me.

"I kinda don't want it to be over." I said, closing the topic.

"Be careful, Mitch: he's not one to play with." Scott said, clearly a bit annoyed.

"Me neither." I said, staring at Scott, which was checking his phone and didn't even have the decency to look back at me.

"Do you wanna go grab something to eat, prince?" Kevin asked.

"I'm good." I blew a kiss at the air and he giggled a bit, but nodded. I turned around and looked at the other guys that were there, Scott still checking his phone. "So... who'll be my next professor?"

"Well, not quite a professor..." Scott said finally taking his eyes of the phone and laughing at the guys.

"And...?" I asked while I saw a girl coming in. She had long brown hair, glasses on her face and a typical leather jacket. She started walking on my direction.

"Hi!" she extended her hand, waiting for my hand to touch hers for a handshake. "I'm Esther."