Pissing off the one I love- Part. I/II (REVISED)

The time has finally arrived and I was finishing getting ready. Troye didn't answer me but I was sure he'd pick me up and we'd go there. I picked my blue flower jacket, my blue&pink shirt and black jeans, along with some fancy shoes (**chapter photo**). My hair was with the side fringe and I didn't apply any foundation of anything, I wanted to go natural: that's how Avi likes. Well, I tried my best to look good and, checking myself in the mirror, I must admit:

I looked fucking good.

I ran downstairs and I noticed my Grandma was still awake, chatting with the maids.

"Mitchell!" she looked at me with her eyes bugged out as she saw what I was wearing. "That's too colorful for a boy."

"Grandma please, no need to give me a speech." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to a party. Don't wait for me!" I looked like a 15 year old teen giving an excuse to go drink with his boyfriend.

"Please Mitchell, don't get drunk and..."

"Grandma please!" I growled. "I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled at her and, waving at her, I left the house. I looked for Troye's car and I found it parked next to the main gate. I think he had just arrived, though.

"Since I had nothing to do, I decided to be the private driver of my new friend." he smiled and I slapped his arm, gently. "Ready?" I nodded and he drove.

His car was a white Range Rover, I didn't know how he had two different vehicles but I didn't ask him anything. Mainly because every time I want to drive a luxurious car, I had to jack it.- thoughts of a criminal: on.

I gave him the address and he said he knew the place.

Between conversations and flirts... Yes, Troye was politely flirting with me but I ignored it all. After all, I think I had made it clear that I only want his friendship.

We finally arrived at the place, crowded like hell.

"Well, I'll just leave you here and I'll get on my way. If you need a ride home then call me!"

"No. You're staying with me. After all, you'd have fun." I said, as he thought of what I just said.

"Okay then, I'll stay!" he said and I crossed our arms.

I heard no car noises whatsoever, but the smell of pot was circling the air. Troye didn't seem to mind it, though.

I saw the guys at the distance: everyone but Scott and Dice. Avi approached me and pulled me closer to everyone.

"Hey guys!" I said, greeting everyone one by one.

"Who's the man?" Esther asked, smirking at me while the guys arched their eyebrows at her.

"I'm Troye, I'm Mitch's friend." Troye said, greeting Esther.

"Scott won't like to see him here, Mitchell." Alex said, to which I showed him my middle finger.

"The Scott?" Troye asked.

"That's the one." I said and he remembered the talk we had on Starbucks. "And where is he, anyways."

"Getting ready for the race." Avi said.

"Race?" Troye said and I nodded. "Cool, I used to do that a lot during high school." he said and everyone looked at him. That was the worst thing he could possibly said. Not that it was bad choice of words, but the guys would know what he's been into.

"You like it?" Kevin asked and Troye nodded.

We ended up chatting a lot, Troye seemed to be enjoying the guys even not knowing they were dangerous criminals. I was a bit anxious and nervous because I still hadn't seen Scott. Not even Esther saw him.