Together (REVISED)

It's been a week since Mitchell moved back to Scott's house, leaving Mars alone at his house. She seemed like the girl who once was a maid had already got used to that life, still not understanding why Mitch left it all behind.

Esther was already in the Sivan gang, bringing a lot of suffering to the guys because she suffered some consequences for once being in Scott's gang. If the Sivan gang finds out she's a spy, they'll finish her. She wasn't afraid, though: Mitch and Scott kept sending her love and calmness through really hidden messages.

Mitch and Dice's fights wouldn't stop, but they eventually started "getting along" once Ben yelled at them, explaining that it was not the time to have enemies, since one of them was in danger.

During that week, Mitch's Grandma came back to London, already knowing about her grandson leaving again. She wasn't as sad as before, though: she had Mars, who respected her, talked to her and spent as much time with her as possible. Like she said before, she just wanted to be warned if Mitch left again, and she was. Mitch called Mars and asked her to pass the phone to his Grandma, who thanked him for the heads up.

******

"And that's that." I finished explaining everything to Mike, since I was at his house for a while. Scott and Avi had gone get more ammo and, since I didn't want to stay with the other guys, I decided to come here.

"Mitch..." he said, shocked. "Oh my God, son..." he said and I looked at him.

"Please..." I said holding his hands and looking at him. "Don't call me son." he seemed to be a bit sorry. "It's just that... I try to not think of my dad." I said and he looked at me. "Not that I don't wanna think of him, but I'd prefer if only he called me that." I smiled and he nodded.

"Okay." he apologized afterwards. "And that girl Mars, are you sure she's trustworthy?" I nodded.

"She's great. Like I said, she already worked with dangerous people, she knows how to keep her mouth shut and stay on her lane. She's even a good friend." I moved my hair from my face. "What about Paul?"

"We can't stop fighting." he whispered. "He thinks it was a mistake moving here. But I don't wanna leave you here all alone, Mitch..." he pet my face. "I still think you need me. He wants to stay here, but it's weird living next to..."

"Criminals." I completed, laughing. "We're kinda quiet, compared to the Pills." I bit my apple and he stared at me, confused.

"Pills?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, in this case The Pills, it's a Californian gang... they're much more... dangerous. We could be like them, but I'm the Queen's grandson." we laughed and she nodded. "Arabella is the name of their leader. But they call her Ara... Ara..." I tried to remember what Esther told me. "Ah, I forgot." I growled. "I think I'm gonna go home." I looked at my clock, surprised at how late it was already. "Scott must've arrived already, I need to load my gun." he laughed. "I mean literally, not figuratively!!" I punched his arm as he thought of NSFW things. I kissed his cheek and walked away.

As I got home, Kevin was smoking next to Alex and I pointed at the pack, asking for one. As Alex gave it to me, I sat down on the couch.

"You look so hot in those clothes..." Kevin said and I looked at him, bored. "Look Grassi. Just because you're with him, doesn't mean you can't be with us."

"And who told you I wanted to be with one of you?" I raised an eyebrow and Alex glared at me with a sarcastic look.

"Well on that day you wanted to get with me!" Alex kicked and arched his eyebrow.