We Cannot Stop (REVISED)

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand: 11.37am. It was a pretty hot morning in Liverpool, in contrast to the night prior, but I needed to go out anyways: I needed to buy a phone. So, I decided to get ready and go to the nearest shopping mall.

I looked at my left and Scott was laying in star position, with no shirt on and just boxers. It was a perfect view, if it wasn't for the gentle snoring. Made me think of biting his chest, but I decided to let him sleep.

When I finished doing my normal morning rituals, I put on the same clothes are yesterday and my hair in a top knot, leaving almost afterwards.

"I went to the nearest shopping mall, I miss having a phone. I'll be back as soon as I buy one. Adore you- Mitch." I wanted to make a Loewe pun, it's one of my favorite brands, but I decided not to: he might not get it and I might end up looking like a rich tool. I left the card on his nightstand and, waving at his sleepy ass, I left.

As I got outside I took an Uber to the nearest shopping mall, everyone inside looked at me: I'm sure they knew exactly who I was but no one had the guts to talk to me. My grandma must've already said something, but I didn't care. I walked towards the Apple store and I asked one of their Geniuses to give me an iPhone X, the newest one. I took out my card and they passed it, and said goodbye to me in a weird "have a good day, prince Grassi." I fake smiled.

I left the store craving some Wi-Fi, so I connected the phone to the mall's Wi-Fi and I downloaded all of my apps. I posted a few tweets with the location off, I sent a selfie to Snapchat and I sent Scott a Whatsapp, hoping he'd be awake by now.

Then, when hunger started hitting me hard, I went to Starbucks and asked for a Pumpkin Latte, which they served me in minutes. I sat outside on one of the benches, the glorious sun hitting my face. All of the sudden, I hear my phone going bling!.

S: You could've waited for me, I could've gone with you.

I read as I drank my Latte. I put the drink on the little table and took a cigarette from my bag, lighting it up and picking up my drink.

M:Don't be a drama queen, I know how to take care of myself.

S:You're the Queen's grandson, you were never one to take care of yourself.

I simply ignored the text and realized that the distance from the mall to the hotel wasn't really a long one, so I decided to walk to the hotel. I put my phone in my bag and, with the cigarette on one hand and my Latte on the other, I made my way to the hotel.

I made a left on the hotel street, having the feeling someone was following me. When I got to the hotel, the receptionist stopped me.

"Mitchell Grassi?" she asked, smiling and I nodded. "Someone left this note here for you." I smiled and thanked her, starting to walk as I tried to unfold the note.

"Was it from S... was it from my boyfriend...?" I changed the sentence as I remembered what Scott said to me: "in here, you're my prince."

"The tall guy?" I nodded. "No, definitely not him. It was someone smaller than him and a lot older." I began to think who could've been. "I think I've seen him somewhere before... he seemed familiar." I nodded and thanked her again. Then, I made my way to the room.

"Scott?!" I quickly shouted as I heard the shower water being turned off and him rushing out of the bathroom, dripping like a dog and with a messed up towel around his waist. "For the love of cats, Scott!" I said, nervous. "Can you put on some clothes?" I asked, sitting on the bed and driving my hands to my face.

"Calm down, what happened? Why are you like that?" he asked, sitting next to me.

"Did somebody knock on the door?" I asked.